No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno is being such a douche hahaha. And if I was in his exact position (coming from nothing in Brazil and walking into all this money as a professional athlete) is be just as big of a douche. He's a kid! Let him enjoy it, from that article by Stackmack it sounds like he works harder than any of us anyway.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Well, this is awkward now.
      Read the articles yourself Dan, it's another classic case of forum posters not reading or listening to what they're posting about. Somehow both guys declining their invitation was morphed into both guys not making the team.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
        Bruno is being such a douche hahaha. And if I was in his exact position (coming from nothing in Brazil and walking into all this money as a professional athlete) is be just as big of a douche. He's a kid! Let him enjoy it, from that article by Stackmack it sounds like he works harder than any of us anyway.
        Ask this from anyone, one of the things that made Kobe great was that he never acted like a kid and was much more mature than people in his age when he came to the league and worked very hard on his craft.

Kobe has a saying that he makes sure to out work you in practise so when it comes to the game, you have already lost it to him.

Bruno will have plenty of time to enjoy the sunshine and ladies and the DJs' and photo shoots and ... Right now, he needs to prove to the league and everyone he is more than just a tall dude ...

I don't know, I am probably wrong but I see red flags from this guy in terms of his maturity and his commitment to the game and becoming a force.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
          Ask this from anyone, one of the things that made Kobe great was that he never acted like a kid and was much more mature than people in his age when he came to the league and worked very hard on his craft.

Kobe has a saying that he makes sure to out work you in practise so when it comes to the game, you have already lost it to him.

Bruno will have plenty of time to enjoy the sunshine and ladies and the DJs' and photo shoots and ... Right now, he needs to prove to the league and everyone he is more than just a tall dude ...

I don't know, I am probably wrong but I see red flags from this guy in terms of his maturity and his commitment to the game and becoming a force.
          Kobe is a lunatic and nobody wants to play with him.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

This is a pretty massive overreaction to a couple of offseason Instagram posts where Bruno is having some innocent fun. It's not like he's posting pictures of himself in a club holding a pistol or something.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Kobe is a lunatic and nobody wants to play with him.
              Hahahahaha, I don't think Kobe can hear you since he has 5 rings stuck in his ears

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                This is a pretty massive overreaction to a couple of offseason Instagram posts where Bruno is having some innocent fun. It's not like he's posting pictures of himself in a club holding a pistol or something.
                I hope you are right and these are only few Instagram posts of very few events that he went and not just the tip of the iceberg and only few Instagram posts from many many events that are occupying his time now. I really hope you are right.

Comment

Hahahahaha, I don't think Kobe can hear you since he has 5 rings stuck in his ears
                  No one is expecting Bruno to be Kobe lol

And a few instagram clips that total about 12 seconds really doesn't mean he's not putting work in.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I hope you are right and these are only few Instagram posts of very few events that he went and not just the tip of the iceberg and only few Instagram posts from many many events that are occupying his time now. I really hope you are right.
                    Just look at his Instagram yourself. He's either in the gym or doing interviews for the Raptors. Literally none of it looks bad at all. He's back in Toronto working on his game, not partying in Rio.

Comment

• Can't wait to see Bruno get destroyed by DLeaguers/scrubs in the the Summer League. The guy has ZERO game period. I'm flabbergasted the way Raps fans hype this guy up. Oh i get it, he's a young player that might be it. Raps fans LOVES young players/prospects.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It find it hilarious that a poster named McRealistic is comparing him to Kobe.

Reminds me a little of Cowherd criticizing John Wall for dancing that one time.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          It find it hilarious that a poster named McRealistic is comparing him to Kobe.

Reminds me a little of Cowherd criticizing John Wall for dancing that one time.
                          Once again Raptor fans get upset with the slightest criticism of their rookie. I have no expectation of him becoming the next Kobe I was just pointing out to the work ethics. This guy should have a chip on his shoulder. He should take it personal this summer and work hard to prove his doubters wrong.

I want him to come in next season and surprise us and the rest of league. Maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Can't wait to see Bruno get destroyed by DLeaguers/scrubs in the the Summer League. The guy has ZERO game period. I'm flabbergasted the way Raps fans hype this guy up. Oh i get it, he's a young player that might be it. Raps fans LOVES young players/prospects.
                            He didn't get destroyed in summer league last year, what makes you so sure and excited by the prospect that he's going to get destroyed this summer?

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                              He didn't get destroyed in summer league last year, what makes you so sure and excited by the prospect that he's going to get destroyed this summer?
                              Yeah, maybe he won't even cry after getting dunked on this summer
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Can't wait to see Bruno get destroyed by DLeaguers/scrubs in the the Summer League. The guy has ZERO game period. I'm flabbergasted the way Raps fans hype this guy up. Oh i get it, he's a young player that might be it. Raps fans LOVES young players/prospects.
                                Talk about being a shitty raptors fan. Actively rooting against our draft pick from last year. And you were bitching and moaning about guys rooting for Casey to get swept so he would get fired, kettle meet pot.

I haven't seen anyone hyping him up either, unless you consider wanting to see him get Dleague minutes hype. Also, the zero game thing is just stupid too, considering you've seen like 20 minutes total of him playing basketball, and nothing recent.

Comment

Working...
                                X