Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Raps fans LOVES young players/prospects.
    I agree. It is unconditional love , ignoring all the facts and ... They never give the same love to their star players.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
      I agree. It is unconditional love , ignoring all the facts and ... They never give the same love to their star players.
      Is that why everyone is brimming with love for Ross? Oh wait.....

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Yeah, maybe he won't even cry after getting dunked on this summer
        Lol...

He thought he got fouled out, guy has some passion. I like that.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          Is that why everyone is brimming with love for Ross? Oh wait.....
          I think you have to blind to consider Ross a "young players/prospects" the guy has shown clearly he has nothing to offer after being in this league for 3 years. He is well passed his Honeymoon time with Raptors fan and being considered a " Young Prospect".

As far as Ross, just last season people here were bragging what a wonderful player he is and how he is so much better than DD and ...

Comment

Once again Raptor fans get upset with the slightest criticism of their rookie. I have no expectation of him becoming the next Kobe I was just pointing out to the work ethics. This guy should have a chip on his shoulder. He should take it personal this summer and work hard to prove his doubters wrong.

I want him to come in next season and surprise us and the rest of league. Maybe that is just wishful thinking on my part.
            Ha. I wasn't upset at the criticism itself, more about the assumptions behind them being based off a few video clips.

Though it's safe to assume the majority of players don't work as hard as Kobe. It's hardly criticism in my opinion.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Lowry was getting unconditional love before The Great Regression
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raptors fans unconditionally love only one thing and that's "potential". Once that potential runs out Raps fans will turn on a player real quick.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Can't wait to see Bruno get destroyed by DLeaguers/scrubs in the the Summer League. The guy has ZERO game period. I'm flabbergasted the way Raps fans hype this guy up. Oh i get it, he's a young player that might be it. Raps fans LOVES young players/prospects.
                  You ca.t wait to see our own plater get destroyed. Ok there bud.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

What star players? Vince was pretty popular but we haven't had one since.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• No one remembers Bosh's idiocy with the camcorder?

Kid is young and combining basketball and gadgets to have some fun.

In 3-4 years he'll realize how much of a douche he looks like.... lol.

Summer League can't come soon enough. It is the only comparison we will have for him.

Lord help me if he is is playing ISO ball....Lord help me.

Comment

• Holy hell, I can't believe some people think these guys should be in the gym 24/7/365! Some people are just fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Raptors fans unconditionally love only one thing and that's "potential". Once that potential runs out Raps fans will turn on a player real quick.
                          I know right. It happened with bargnani, then Davis, then ross, even 13/14 lowry. They haven't turned on Jv yet since he still has that 'potential' label. The list goes on forever

Now that I think about it, dd was the only one without the unconditional love phase. He's always been turned on form the get go lol.
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            I know right. It happened with bargnani, then Davis, then ross, even 13/14 lowry. They haven't turned on Jv yet since he still has that 'potential' label. The list goes on forever

Now that I think about it, dd was the only one without the unconditional love phase. He's always been turned on form the get go lol.
                            If anyone can explain to me what else these guys brought to the table besides potential, that'd be great. They all measure out as below average players, what's wrong for not wanting to build around that?

If we had a star on our team already I would have no problem with any of them as role players, hell even DD and Lowry could be core next to Lebron.

Lowry measures out as a fringe all-star at 30 years old. (halfway point between beast mode and regression lowry)

DD is a good guy stuck between a rock and a hard place, but not the star we need.

JV is a pretty difficult guy to replace cause talent and 7 feet.

Bruno happens to have a completely unknown game to us still and as fans we are supposed to be excited about that 0.5% chance that he can actually be really really good. We have less video of a guy one year into the league then most of the prospects who won't even get drafted this year. You're allowed to be curious and excited

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Raptors fans unconditionally love only one thing and that's "potential". Once that potential runs out Raps fans will turn on a player real quick.
                              Sooo true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                No one remembers Bosh's idiocy with the camcorder?

Kid is young and combining basketball and gadgets to have some fun.

In 3-4 years he'll realize how much of a douche he looks like.... lol.

Summer League can't come soon enough. It is the only comparison we will have for him.

Lord help me if he is is playing ISO ball....Lord help me.
                                This won't bode well for Dynatsy...

Comment

Working...
                                X