Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Minnesota rebuilt like a beast. They have the brightest future. Orlando is good. Boston is good. We didn't see Embiid so people forgot about him I guess but he's gonna be better than Parker. Plus they have this year's draft pick.
    It's hard to judge these Eastern Conference teams to be honest, this conference is so trash.
    I agree

Comment

They traded Jennings for Middleton. Not really building through draft. Just good trade. It would make sense for Bucks not to overpay him and I feel like he will be.
      Yes, but the point is they got him in his RFA years, something building through the draft guarantees you (you rarely see teams trade guys like that on their rookie scale deals).
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Yes, but the point is they got him in his RFA years, something building through the draft guarantees you (you rarely see teams trade guys like that on their rookie scale deals).
        Well he was a second round pick, and he looked like shit in Detroit, no one could've expected that year he had. The Middleton situation was 100% luck. Not really because of tanking.
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

They traded Jennings for Middleton. Not really building through draft. Just good trade. It would make sense for Bucks not to overpay him and I feel like he will be.
          Well they traded Jennings for BKnight and Middleton (and some other Russian prospect). Which is really a crazy good deal for Milwaukee.. especially considering how well Knight was playing before the Trade to Phoenix. But the idea being that they traded an "established" player in Jennings for unproven prospects, and it worked. More often than not, it doesn't work though. Lol

Comment

Minnesota rebuilt like a beast. They have the brightest future. Orlando is good. Boston is good. We didn't see Embiid so people forgot about him I guess but he's gonna be better than Parker. Plus they have this year's draft pick.
            It's hard to judge these Eastern Conference teams to be honest, this conference is so trash.
            I'm still waiting for Embiid to show he can get on the floor. The guy has barely played any basketball, let alone experienced the grind of professional ball, and he's already suffered a stress fracture in his back and his foot. He couldn't make it through a full college season. I couldn't believe reading all the draft gurus who would have taken him over Wiggins. Hopefully, he'll be fine but every time I read about Embiid I think "the next Greg Oden".

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Well he was a second round pick, and he looked like shit in Detroit, no one could've expected that year he had. The Middleton situation was 100% luck. Not really because of tanking.
              I wasn't saying it was because of tanking. I was saying tanking (well, specifically building through the draft, but sure) guarantees you to have control of players through RFA, the benefit of which we see in the Middleton situation (which the Bucks achieved through trade).
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• That's uh, not great form.

Have to start somewhere though.
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• thats what I was thinking

Comment

• Is he doing push ups or rows?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Is he doing push ups or rows?
                        My guess is both

Comment

• orionvii wrote: View Post

holy shit that's my high school

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                            holy shit that's my high school
                            Wtf. Your high school has a gym capable of attracting nba players. Damnnnnn. Your lucky man
                            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• orionvii wrote: View Post

Form kinda looks weird, but I don't know much out workouts.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bruno is Focused @brunofive #raptors #nba For all Holmes Elite Health and Fitness videos, news upcoming events, training session Bootcamps visit www.seonholmes.com YouTube : Seon Holmes www.seonholmes.com

A video posted by Seon Holmes™ (@holmeselite) on

Comment

Working...
                                X