No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An example of some of the "Wiggins Workout" at Holmes Elite Health and Fitness: http://www.seonholmes.com/media.html

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Hahaha

Nice to see Bruno and DeAndre getting along...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          And people say the Raptors aren't a young team.
          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            And people say the Raptors aren't a young team.
            Well, technically, only Bruno is on the Raptors, DeAndre is still fighting for a roster spot.

Comment

• Just trying to see where you guys stand. Do you Bruno will ever play meaningful minutes in the NBA?

Comment

• Bruno is the man ... Work hard

Comment

• Bruno should be our starting 3 this coming season, I think he is the throw him in the fire type
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    Bruno should be our starting 3 this coming season, I think he is the throw him in the fire type
                    Bruno won't even play unless there is a Gay type trade.

Comment

• He better be ready for actual minutes this year.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Start Bruno versus the thunder, see how he reacts to playing against KD.
                        Last edited by Masai Uhearme; Thu Jun 18, 2015, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          Bruno should be our starting 3 this coming season, I think he is the throw him in the fire type
                          Tolzman was referring to Bruno as a 4, so he could see some minutes there. No way he's a starter this year, unless you're referring to our potential DLeague team.

Comment

• Agree with thead. Dude is severelylacking game experience....and that isn't found ina weight room

Comment

• I'm okay with starting him provided we either blow up or get a really solid offensive 4
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• There is no way in hell Bruno starts. I don't see him playing more than 100 minutes all year. The kid is still so raw. He couldn't even play in the d-league. What makes anyone think he could contribute in the NBA. The only thing it would do is crush his confidence.

This is a guy coming from 2nd or 3rd division in Brazil a year ago and now you expect him to start in the NBA?? Not to mention his youth and complete lack of experience.

So ridiculous.
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X