Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    There is no way in hell Bruno starts. I don't see him playing more than 100 minutes all year. The kid is still so raw. He couldn't even play in the d-league. What makes anyone think he could contribute in the NBA. The only thing it would do is crush his confidence.

This is a guy coming from 2nd or 3rd division in Brazil a year ago and now you expect him to start in the NBA?? Not to mention his youth and complete lack of experience.

So ridiculous.
    +1

I don't expect his role to change next season. You will only see him play on garbage time.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

So ridiculous.
      If only there were another player with his dimensions that is coming in to his own from 2nd Division of the Adriatic league....
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Look we are all just going to have to agree to disagree while still acknowledging that I am correct
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I don't care when he starts playing. I just hope he is not a bust.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bruno will be a HOF'er, get on the bandwagon while there's still room.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              Bruno will be a HOF'er, get on the bandwagon while there's still room.
              Personally, I've been on the Bruno Hype Train since draft night. Bruno will not be denied.

Comment

• I have a gut feeling that he'll at least reach borderline all star status, defying all the "career path" NBA norms, and that would be quite a feat considering the bewildered looks on the faces of Bill Simmons and the rest of the so called "experts" on draft night.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Bruno will be a HOF'er, get on the bandwagon while there's still room.
                  Agreed!! Been on it since he was drafted!!!

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    Bruno should be our starting 3 this coming season, I think he is the throw him in the fire type
                    Agreed!! I saw him cry after he got dunked on during the summer league

What I observed was that it made him work harder

#FreeBruno

Comment

There is no way in hell Bruno starts. I don't see him playing more than 100 minutes all year. The kid is still so raw. He couldn't even play in the d-league. What makes anyone think he could contribute in the NBA. The only thing it would do is crush his confidence.

This is a guy coming from 2nd or 3rd division in Brazil a year ago and now you expect him to start in the NBA?? Not to mention his youth and complete lack of experience.

So ridiculous.
                      I'm a huge Bruno fan but can't argue with this. Bruno should start, but on the DLeague team, and if he is tearing it up in the DLeague, then maybe we bring him up for some backup minutes. Starting him in the NBA would be a mistake and possible confidence killer.

Comment

• It is seems like the prediction of 2 years away from being 2 years away was not that off after all.

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                          It is seems like the prediction of 2 years away from being 2 years away was not that off after all.
                          We really have no fucking clue, but I highly doubt it will be 4 years before Bruno contributes. We're only 1 year in and all we know is that his English is much improved, he battles James Johnson after every practice, and he's put on a good amount of weight.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            We really have no fucking clue, but I highly doubt it will be 4 years before Bruno contributes. We're only 1 year in and all we know is that his English is much improved, he battles James Johnson after every practice, and he's put on a good amount of weight.
                            You got that right.

But when you have natural skills and talent that he does, who knows?

I've been following Clint Capela all season and watching his progress in the DLeague. I've talked about this numerous times but a single affiliation DLeague team would have done wonders for Bruno just as it did for Capela.

Oh well.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              You got that right.

But when you have natural skills and talent that he does, who knows?

I've been following Clint Capela all season and watching his progress in the DLeague. I've talked about this numerous times but a single affiliation DLeague team would have done wonders for Bruno just as it did for Capela.

Oh well.
                              Next year man. Take solace in that at least.

#FreeBruno
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Next year man. Take solace in that at least.

#FreeBruno
                                I would really like to hear some confirmation the team will be ready for next year and not the year after. All we know so far is MLSE approved the $6M it costs to get a DLeague team. Charlotte got the same approval but their team won't be ready until next season (2016-17). I think the difference in startup time is whether you're working with an existing basketball franchise (ala the Rochester Razorsharks), or starting a new team from scratch (what Charlotte is doing).

Comment

Working...
                                X