Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapzilla wrote: View Post
    the greatest video I've ever seen I didn't understand anything but this video is still better than anything on TV right now and something I noticed at 3:40 ish mark is Bruno trying to convert from Brazilian KD to Brazilian Kobe? and the ending music I love it instead of playing the we the North remix of we them boys at tip off we should play that

Comment

• Any Raptors (Bruno) related video excites me at the moment... I put English subtitles on and you can kind of get the gist of what he is saying... "Fans" "Hard work" "Toronto amazing place" etc

4:08... You have to love those unenthusiastic dunks where the player is moving so slowly and lethargically that the ball hits them in the face.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Um...

When Bruno was given minutes, he showed he could play. Yes,he fouled out, but looked pretty sharp on the court otherwise. The DNP-CD's were due to him not being a full-time member of the Mad Ants, and they had a veteran roster that won the championship the previous year. Would you tear that up to let a kid whose gonna play a few a games here and there for you improve?
        Man, I watched every minute of him in the DLeague. Outside of his performance in his first game he was a complete nightmare.

He didn't pass, ever.
        Couldn't hit any shots
        Was never in the right position
        Showed he doesn't know how to dribble a ball.

The kid is a major work in progress. The only reason I kept watching is that he showed some potential as a defender with some nice blocks from behind and just being a pain in the ass in general with those long arms.

But, to say he played well in the d-league might be the overstatement of the century.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Man, I watched every minute of him in the DLeague. Outside of his performance in his first game he was a complete nightmare.

He didn't pass, ever.
          Couldn't hit any shots
          Was never in the right position
          Showed he doesn't know how to dribble a ball.

The kid is a major work in progress. The only reason I kept watching is that he showed some potential as a defender with some nice blocks from behind and just being a pain in the ass in general with those long arms.

But, to say he played well in the d-league might be the overstatement of the century.
          You know, the strange thing is that he looked okay in Summer League. Not great, but not completely clueless like he did in the D-League. In Summer League, he just looked like a normal NBA rookie feeling his way in a new environment.

It's almost like the more time players spend around this team's coaching staff, the lower their BBIQ becomes.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            You know, the strange thing is that he looked okay in Summer League. Not great, but not completely clueless like he did in the D-League. In Summer League, he just looked like a normal NBA rookie feeling his way in a new environment.

It's almost like the more time players spend around this team's coaching staff, the lower their BBIQ becomes.
            He was bit by the ISO bug.

Comment

• Nurse coached the summer league, no?
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                Nurse coached the summer league, no?
                I think Jesse Mermuys was the coach. Hassan Whiteside was also on that team.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  I think Jesse Mermuys was the coach. Hassan Whiteside was also on that team.
                  Yes, Mermuys was the coach.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If Bruno doesn't cry this summer league I think it will be a serious improvement. Should prepare him to suck in the d league next year but show some flashes of big plays, hopefully dominate it the year after, then become an nba bench player by the 4th year of his rookie contract. Resign him to a cheap contract then he can get good

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                      If Bruno doesn't cry this summer league I think it will be a serious improvement. Should prepare him to suck in the d league next year but show some flashes of big plays, hopefully dominate it the year after, then become an nba bench player by the 4th year of his rookie contract. Resign him to a cheap contract then he can get good
                      Most realistic best case Bruno scenario that i;ve ever read in this forum.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Most realistic best case Bruno scenario that i;ve ever read in this forum.
                        It has always been #Bruno2016

Comment

• "And the Raptors are down 2 with 3 seconds to go in game 7 of the 2018 NBA Finals at the Air Canada Center. Durant inbounds to Brazilian Durant. Bruno's got a lane to the rim! What's this? Step back from Bruno. Gonna launch from about 28 feet........... GOOD!!! THE BRAZILIAN KD HAS WON IT! RAPTORS WIN RAPTORS WIN! THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED!"

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            "And the Raptors are down 2 with 3 seconds to go in game 7 of the 2018 NBA Finals at the Air Canada Center. Durant inbounds to Brazilian Durant. Bruno's got a lane to the rim! What's this? Step back from Bruno. Gonna launch from about 28 feet........... GOOD!!! THE BRAZILIAN KD HAS WON IT! RAPTORS WIN RAPTORS WIN! THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED!"
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

Masai speaks to Bruno's development at the end.

Masai agrees with Fran Frashchilla's infamous "2 years away from being 2 years away" quip.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

Masai speaks to Bruno's development at the end.

Masai agrees with Fran Frashchilla's infamous "2 years away from being 2 years away" quip.
                                not only that. Masai also said in other interview that this season didn't count.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X