Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    not only that. Masai also said in other interview that this season didn't count.
    Said next year would be his rookie season.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_deman...-Interview.mp3

Masai speaks to Bruno's development at the end.

Masai agrees with Fran Frashchilla's infamous "2 years away from being 2 years away" quip.
      In the draft episode of Open Gym, it showed that Frashchilla actually stole that quip FROM MASAI.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        "THE CURSE HAS BEEN LIFTED!"
        Ineptitude doesn't count as a curse.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          In the draft episode of Open Gym, it showed that Frashchilla actually stole that quip FROM MASAI.
          Not sure I get what you're saying here. Wasn't Fraschilla just immediately reacting live on the air to a pick that nobody saw coming?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            Not sure I get what you're saying here. Wasn't Fraschilla just immediately reacting live on the air to a pick that nobody saw coming?
            He was reacting by giving them a quote Masai gave him. It is in the open gym episode about the draft. You hear Masai or someone else say "they used my/your quote". So he and Masai must have talked about Caboclo at some point.

Comment

• Summer League interview for BRUNOOO. Good improvement in english.
              NOTE: JV practicing the jumper in the background.

Comment

It has always been #Bruno2016
                I think it's gonna be #Bruno2018. He's not ready this year.
                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  I think it's gonna be #Bruno2018. He's not ready this year.
                  #Bruno2016-17

DLeague this year.

JJ role next year.

Year 4 he will take over the entire planet and possibly solar system.

Comment

#Bruno2016-17

DLeague this year.

JJ role next year.

Year 4 he will take over the entire planet and possibly solar system.
                    And in year 4 he'll only be 22 lol
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• And KD will be called the American Coboclo

Comment

• The improvement in his English is incredible. I think that speaks to his work ethic. Can't wait for Bruno 2015. I can't believe the amount of time I'm going to spend in Mississauga. Yes, I just wrote in that other thread that the fault of raps fans is expecting our draft picks to be quick fixes. Who cares?

Comment

• Bruno is gonna be a baller, july 10th can't come any sooner
                          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            The improvement in his English is incredible. I think that speaks to his work ethic. Can't wait for Bruno 2015. I can't believe the amount of time I'm going to spend in Mississauga. Yes, I just wrote in that other thread that the fault of raps fans is expecting our draft picks to be quick fixes. Who cares?
                            Seriously, props to him. I can't imagine going to Brazil for a year and being as fluent within a year at Portuguese as Bruno is now at English.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                              If Bruno doesn't cry this summer league I think it will be a serious improvement. Should prepare him to suck in the d league next year but show some flashes of big plays, hopefully dominate it the year after, then become an nba bench player by the 4th year of his rookie contract. Resign him to a cheap contract then he can get good
                              This I think is the best case we can hope for. I can not imagine him do better than this

Comment

• I'm excited to watch him play in the Summer League, hopefully he can hold his own out there, and maybe dunk on some people.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X