Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Caboclo is showing the importance of playing in games.

His body and skills look much improved but his ability to translate in to games is glaringly absent.

His overall in game awareness is also painfully absent.

But there is a lot of positive and a lot of growth in this year compared to last year.

Getting to play in the DLeague is going to be sooooo important for him. You just can't mimic game situations at the practice facility.

I am about as big a Bruno fan as there is but patience is really needed. Lots of Powell love, and rightfully so, but he is 2.5 years older with a more game experience under his belt. Where is Bruno going to be in 2.5 years?

Going to be really fun watching guys with potential develop at the end of the bench and in the DLeague. It is the exact opposite approach of Colangelo's tenure here. There is no greater benefit to an NBA team than making rotational players - or better - from late first round picks or 2nd round picks.

I've read comments about people talking about Bruno playing in next year summer league. I believe it is possible but that would be very abnormal for an NBA player. I hope he does play again but that is only because I'm planning on going next year!
    in 2.5 years, Bruno has just as much chances as being overseas playing, or back in Brazil as with the Raps right now.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
      in 2.5 years, Bruno has just as much chances as being overseas playing, or back in Brazil as with the Raps right now.
      I don't agree.... at all.

Worst case scenario he will be on the fourth year of his rookie deal.

What happens after that? Who knows.

But with his shooting stroke I believe he'll always have a job in the NBA.

Comment

Caboclo is showing the importance of playing in games.

His body and skills look much improved but his ability to translate in to games is glaringly absent.

His overall in game awareness is also painfully absent.

But there is a lot of positive and a lot of growth in this year compared to last year.

Getting to play in the DLeague is going to be sooooo important for him. You just can't mimic game situations at the practice facility.

I am about as big a Bruno fan as there is but patience is really needed. Lots of Powell love, and rightfully so, but he is 2.5 years older with a more game experience under his belt. Where is Bruno going to be in 2.5 years?

Going to be really fun watching guys with potential develop at the end of the bench and in the DLeague. It is the exact opposite approach of Colangelo's tenure here. There is no greater benefit to an NBA team than making rotational players - or better - from late first round picks or 2nd round picks.

I've read comments about people talking about Bruno playing in next year summer league. I believe it is possible but that would be very abnormal for an NBA player. I hope he does play again but that is only because I'm planning on going next year!
        Bebe's playing his third summer league right now, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Bruno in summer league next year

Comment

• Between probably Bruno, Daniels, Powell and two more firsts next year, our D-League team should be killer next year too.

Bring on the back to back championship parade

Comment

• So what do you guys think about Bruno for the 2016-17 season? Do you think he's going to be ready to contribute by then or was MU wrong about him?

Comment

• If he continues his growth on pace with the past year, yes. For him to see court time he just needs to be a reasonably good defender and a consistent 3pt to get backup minutes at SF.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                So what do you guys think about Bruno for the 2016-17 season? Do you think he's going to be ready to contribute by then or was MU wrong about him?
                I see him taking James Johnson's minutes in his 3rd year (2016-17).

His fourth year will hopefully be his breakout year.

Comment

• I picked the end of year two because of Ujiri's past comments but interesting Matt. Where do you see his ceiling then(player comparison)?

Comment

I picked the end of year two because of Ujiri's past comments but interesting Matt. Where do you see his ceiling then(player comparison)?
                    Could very well be at the end of this year.

Maybe he has a 'Capela-like' reaction to playing time and opportunity?

But I would rather settle my expectations for bit rotational player in year 3.

His ceiling.... DURANT!

No. Joking.

How about a 2004-2007 Seattle SuperSonic Rashard Lewis?

Comment

How about a 2004-2007 Seattle SuperSonic Rashard Lewis?
                      Ok so arguably an all star, an above average scorer and overall a better player than Demar DeRozan is right now. Is that about right?

That would be a huge score considering the draft position. Clever picking Lewis too by the way, if anyone doesn't remember or know, Lewis was an early second round selection so the comparison is great on that level as well.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok so arguably an all star, an above average scorer and overall a better player than Demar DeRozan is right now. Is that about right?

That would be a huge score considering the draft position. Clever picking Lewis too by the way, if anyone doesn't remember or know, Lewis was an early second round selection so the comparison is great on that level as well.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                        His shooting stroke and physical attributes give him a high ceiling. Considering the transformation from 18 to 19 years old I think his ceiling went up a few floors.

Some vintage Rashard:

Comment

• Now if only Bruno could develop his intensity. Bruno looks passive to me.

Comment

• Katman wrote: View Post
                            Now if only Bruno could develop his intensity. Bruno looks passive to me.
                            I agree with you but he just looks like a kid who hasn't played many real games.

Comment

• If Bruno could become Rashard Lewis that would be awesome.

Comment

• Rashard Lewis is an excellent comparable. I'd be thrilled if Bruno becomes that

Comment

Working...
                                X