Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Ok so arguably an all star, an above average scorer and overall a better player than Demar DeRozan is right now. Is that about right?

That would be a huge score considering the draft position. Clever picking Lewis too by the way, if anyone doesn't remember or know, Lewis was an early second round selection so the comparison is great on that level as well.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    That's the comparison Casey been giving since the draft last year. Hey, Casey and McHappy final agree on something.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I have concern about Bruno's speed. He has trouble staying in front of players.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I have concern about Bruno's speed. He has trouble staying in front of players.
        You notice that too. Doug got by him when he wanted to last night.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          How about a 2004-2007 Seattle SuperSonic Rashard Lewis?
          Or why not Pejaa (without the passing ability)

Comment

• A piece on espn re Bruno (nothing we didnt already know) except for a play described which was hilarious (I didnt notice nor hear about it!)...

http://espn.go.com/blog/nba/post/_/i...d-with-caboclo

Comment

I have concern about Bruno's speed. He has trouble staying in front of players.
              Speed, athleticism, and basketball IQ. He's not that athletic people.

I see some improvements in his game though but he's still YEARS away.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• With his shooting ability at his size and length, as long he can grasp the most basic defensive principles, he'll have a good career.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Speed, athleticism, and basketball IQ. He's not that athletic people.

I see some improvements in his game though but he's still YEARS away.
                  years away from what though? Being a role player? So much investment for a role player.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

years away from what though? Being a role player? So much investment for a role player.
                    Yep. I don't see him anything more than that. I could be wrong though.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I see him as a longer Trevor Ariza
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I didn't get to watch all the games, but his lateral quicks and stance on the perimeter impress me for a guy that size.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          I didn't get to watch all the games, but his lateral quicks and stance on the perimeter impress me for a guy that size.
                          Yep. He just needs to get comfortable.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

So what do you guys think about Bruno for the 2016-17 season? Do you think he's going to be ready to contribute by then or was MU wrong about him?
                            so many variables lol

Comment

So what do you guys think about Bruno for the 2016-17 season? Do you think he's going to be ready to contribute by then or was MU wrong about him?
                              I don't know but if by the end of the of 2016-2017 season he isn't ready to contribute yet in the NBA in some backup role capacity then he is a bust. I will say the same for Bebe only it will be for the 2015-2016 season, get him ready at the D league for this season so he will come in ready to contribute like Clint Capela did for the Rockets or let him go.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                I don't know but if by the end of the of 2016-2017 season he isn't ready to contribute yet in the NBA in some backup role capacity then he is a bust. I will say the same for Bebe only it will be for the 2015-2016 season, get him ready at the D league for this season so he will come in ready to contribute like Clint Capela did for the Rockets or let him go.
                                Boom or bust, I feel that Bruno is a spear head to get MLSE's lazy ass to open up their goddam wallet and finance the D-League team. For too long we threw away 2nd round picks (Masai witnessed PJ Tucker traded away in 2007, and look at who he is now after D-League and Euro help), not let our team try out prospects, and get them on our team for cheaper prices and be loyal to our team and city. When Bruno was drafted, I knew Masai was up to something and it was clear: "I am going to make our team and system develop this very raw young kid into a good or great player, it will be the coaches and my responsibility to make sure this kid is a winning player in three or four years!" Bruno is a risky pick as a player, but more symbolic one to me.
                                Last edited by tonious35; Sun Jul 19, 2015, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X