Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    Changing font colour is hard on mobile devices.
    is this sarcastic? I can't tell!

Comment

• 92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
      is this sarcastic? I can't tell!
      Was that? /s <-sarcasm 👟

Comment

• I set my pants on fire once....true story. It was a blue angel incident
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          I set my pants on fire once....true story. It was a blue angel incident
          liar
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            I set my pants on fire once....true story. It was a blue angel incident
            I set my mates pants on fire once.

He passed out, so we lit him on fire.

Burned a number of holes straight through his jeans before he woke up.

Comment

• I wonder if we might be good enough this year that Bruno actually gets some garbage minutes. Stoked to see him with the 5ivers either way.

Comment

• Ok, savants.

Is there any chance Bruno gets big minutes for 4-5 months in the D-league this season .. and then comes downtown, occasionally, to launch threes over befuddled opponents, and then wave his freakish arms around on D - again in front of befuddled opponents?

I sooooooo want to see this!!!

Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Sun Aug 9, 2015, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                  Ok, savants.

Is there any chance Bruno gets big minutes for 4-5 months in the D-league this season .. and then comes downtown, occasionally, to launch threes over befuddled opponents, and then wave his freakish arms around on D - again in front of befuddled opponents?

I sooooooo want to see this!!!

I'll think there's a good chance we see exactly this (hehe). Backup SF looks to be a position filled by committee (unless we end up signing a veteran like Dorrell Wright). I also think we might see an improved margin of victory, with some extended gar-bage time for Bruno. If the contending Sactown Kings could find minutes for a 19-year-old Gerald Wallace, I think we can do the same with Caboclo.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    I'll think there's a good chance we see exactly this (hehe). Backup SF looks to be a position filled by committee (unless we end up signing a veteran like Dorrell Wright). I also think we might see an improved margin of victory, with some extended gar-bage time for Bruno. If the contending Sactown Kings could find minutes for a 19-year-old Gerald Wallace, I think we can do the same with Caboclo.
                    I like your point about Gerald Wallace. Playing big pro-minutes, just up the road from the big club, might help the team give our young prospects the occasional "taste" of the NBA. Might help the young'uns understand why they are being taught certain things, where that "brass ring" is ... and just how eager the Raps - and the whole city - are to see them to succeed.

Bebe and Bruno are so likeable. Exciting.
                    Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Mon Aug 10, 2015, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                      I like your point about Gerald Wallace. Playing big pro-minutes, just up the road from the big club, might help the team give our young prospects the occasional "taste" of the NBA. Might help the young'uns understand why they are being taught certain things, where that "brass ring" is ... and just how eager the Raps - and the whole city - are to see them to succeed.

Bebe and Bruno are so likeable. Exciting.
                      Yeah, I'd be surprised if occasional spot-minutes aren't part of the development process for Bruno/Bebe/Powell (Wright I expect to get occasional rotation-minutes). These should be used to reinforce and augment hard work put in for the 5ivers and in Raptor-practices.

Casey didn't have time for them in the rotation last year, but he also had two 3rd-year players starting, and a team that had difficulty closing out games in the 2nd half of the season when there might have been a few minutes to spare.

Comment

• Article on Ruben Magnano, Brazil's coach for FIBAs, he says that he wanted to work with Caboclo, but NBA commitments interfered. What NBA commitments would conflict with the tournament in Mexico?

When asked about some names in particular, Magnano said, "Benite, who is doing a great job, showing all its virtues, the same as Augusto Lima. In turn, Leo Meindl has a good projection. I wished to work with Caboclo and Felicio, but their commitments with the NBA prevented it."
                        - See more at: http://www.fibaamericas.com/en/notic....xqIx8FmL.dpuf

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                          Article on Ruben Magnano, Brazil's coach for FIBAs, he says that he wanted to work with Caboclo, but NBA commitments interfered. What NBA commitments would conflict with the tournament in Mexico?
                          I imagine raps have him doing 3 a days.

They are trying to manufacture an NBA player out of arms and shooting stroke.

Lots of work to do.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            I imagine raps have him doing 3 a days.

They are trying to manufacture an NBA player out of arms and shooting stroke.

Lots of work to do.
                            yeah unless Brazil could offer him some legitimate PT, there is not much point leaving the skill work and lifting behind.
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              Article on Ruben Magnano, Brazil's coach for FIBAs, he says that he wanted to work with Caboclo, but NBA commitments interfered. What NBA commitments would conflict with the tournament in Mexico?
                              Does this imply that he won't be in the tournament or just that he was not available for certain practice time? Btw...doesn't brazil get a bye as they are the host country?

Comment

• Bruno's break out year could be the 2016 Olympics for Brazil. When he blocks Durants shot then dunks on him at the other end. Followed by a fade away 3 for the win. Brazil wins gold, Bruno wins the worlds heart. And the crowd goes wild....
                                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X