No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a huge year for the Bruno. I'm hoping he can develop at least one NBA ready skill, whether it's defence, 3point shooting, rebounding I don't care. Anything that can translate to a usable skill in the NBA next year. I think defence and 3point shooting are likely the most obvious developments this year.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Told ya Bruno could move his feet and contest on the perimeter.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Told ya Bruno could move his feet and contest on the perimeter.
        he hardly needs to move his feet, he just needs to raise his arms.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
          he hardly needs to move his feet, he just needs to raise his arms.
          Yeah, that helps, but if that was the only requirement, JV would be a dynamite perimeter defender.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Told ya Bruno could move his feet and contest on the perimeter.
            There were times when he was getting low and showed some pretty quick lateral movement for a guy his size.

I'm thinking he's taller since we drafted him too. Definitely stronger

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
              There were times when he was getting low and showed some pretty quick lateral movement for a guy his size.

I'm thinking he's taller since we drafted him too. Definitely stronger
              He looks taller than his listed height of 6'9". Because Tross is listed at 6'7" ( He really is 6'7" no bs). Bruno looked more than 2 inches taller during last night's game
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                He looks taller than his listed height of 6'9". Because Tross is listed at 6'7" ( He really is 6'7" no bs). Bruno looked more than 2 inches taller during last night's game
                yeah hes closer to 6'10... by next year he will be 7 feet. he was drafted at 6'9 when he was 18 years old.... pretty sure the average male doesn't sotp growing until age 21.

Comment

• I just want to say that it was refreshing to see Bruno hold his own against NBA players and not look lost.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I still feel it is possible that he plays regular NBA minutes starting next year after a considerable amount of dLeague run
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                      I just want to say that it was refreshing to see Bruno hold his own against NBA players and not look lost.
                      Yup. He didn't stand out compared to the other players on the floor. If someone who had never heard of Bruno watched the game they would have thought he was a regular NBA player not the worst players they've ever seen like before
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        I still feel it is possible that he plays regular NBA minutes starting next year after a considerable amount of dLeague run
                        Whether or not it happens, I think that he could be able to play ~10 minutes as a backup forward later this year. His defense shows promise, if he irons out his shot, and he gets 30+ minutes a game for half the season with the 905 he could fill that role. Which is really nice to see considering he didn't even look like your below average rookie last year.

Next year I could definitely see him getting regular back up minutes, or at least showing the skill required to do so.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          He really did, I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up around 6'10/6'11

Comment

• Yeah his play was promising. He still gets a few needless fouls, but he moves his feet a lot better than he used to. even though he probably could play a bit because or his defense and shooting i would rather see him play more d league. I think the chance to play a large role in an offense would be real beneficial.

Comment

• I didn't see any improvement at all. His english is a little bit better though.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Rex just gonna keep hating.

Bruno looked very good out there, you can just see how much he studies the game. This was good for him, and I cannot wait to see him here next year as our backup 3.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X