Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS10 wrote: View Post
    I think the DD influence is clear. Hopefully when KD comes over next year, Bruno will forget DD and learn from KD.

I don't think that is DD influence.

I think that is Casey influence.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      I don't think that is DD influence.

I think that is Casey influence.
      I imagine it mostly has to do with his limited experience. I doubt he plays much 5 v 5 while training in the last year, while he instead he probably does a lot of individual drills.

Comment

• I wonder what kind of offense the 905 will run?

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          I wonder what kind of offense the 905 will run?
          i would hope that their schemes are the exact same as the raptors. you would think that they want the players to be able to step into a roll on the big team as seamlessly as possible

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            i would hope that their schemes are the exact same as the raptors. you would think that they want the players to be able to step into a roll on the big team as seamlessly as possible
            I agree that they are mostly the same, but I know other franchises also use their D-league teams to test out new ideas. I believe Houston's team has experimented with playing at a crazy fast pace while shooting an insane amount of threes in the past. I guess it depends on if we want to primarily use the team for development or for experimentation and if we had to pick one I'd say we focus more on development.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              What schemes? No movement iso ball? We're gonna develop a bunch of shitty players teaching them that. I'm hoping they run motion horns offense so they know how to play the right way.

Comment

What schemes? No movement iso ball? We're gonna develop a bunch of shitty players teaching them that. I'm hoping they run motion horns offense so they know how to play the right way.
                You've maybe seen one preseason game this season. How in the world are you already complaining about our sets?

Comment

I wonder what kind of offense the 905 will run?
                  Run everything through Bruno.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    But he is a very lengthy stiff who moves well for his size.

All he needs to be able to do is shoot and play defense and he will make a lot of money in the NBA.

Think longer, better shooting version of Kirilinko as his goal
                    I like that goal, and maybe he gets there, but right now.... eesh

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                      I like that goal, and maybe he gets there, but right now.... eesh
                      Thanks Watson

Comment

• Courtesy of Clementine9 at RealGM:

Comment

• So what exactly are some people complaining about? He did well using his length to defend and stayed in front his man for the most part. He is still young and developing, so he definitely won't be perfect.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            So what exactly are some people complaining about? He did well using his length to defend and stayed in front his man for the most part. He is still young and developing, so he definitely won't be perfect.
                            And challenged a lot of shots. Incredible what he can do with that mobile length on the perimeter defensively.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I'm actually cool with this. Get him the minutes now cause he's part of our future anyway. His defense has looked much improved and his wingspan alone will wreak havoc. And we all know he can already shoot the three. All his has to do is be a three and D player which I actually think he can do. He will have bad nights obviously but he needs the minutes to learn. It will also give us another 3 point shooter coming off the bench.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X