Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    In recent practice vid Casey named only three possible SFs: Carroll, Bruno, Axel Toupane. I don't think he considers Powell a 3.
    Are we just going to trade jj? Maybe a protected second round pick? That seems odd to say the least.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Can't think of any situation where Powell is a SF considering he also hasn't shown any special rebounding ability or any skills that are used by forwards. He would be the SG or just a Wing playing with two other guards
      Playing the 3, playing with two other guards. Same thing. What Powell has showed is the toughness to battle with those guys
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Are we just going to trade jj? Maybe a protected second round pick? That seems odd to say the least.
        Why? Let him chill on a bench. I would rather have Bruno play honestly.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          In recent practice vid Casey named only three possible SFs: Carroll, Bruno, Axel Toupane. I don't think he considers Powell a 3.
          Two of those guys wont be on the roster in two weeks
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Two of those guys wont be on the roster in two weeks
            two? maybe only Axel.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Guys I think Bruno is the backup 3 to be honest. Just from the way Casey is talking and the fact that he's made it clear he's only playing James at the 4 I see Bruno getting those minutes. He will have his struggles as will be expected but I think his wingspan makes up for A LOT of the mistakes he makes defensively. I think he'll be fine. He won't be asked to do much and it's back up 3 we're talking about. We won't have him guarding Lebron or anything. And if he REALLY struggles to the point where you can't play him I'm hoping Casey has enough sense to play JJ there. I would be shocked if they keep JJ beyond this year so you might as well give Bruno the minutes he needs to develop and get better.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I think who we see get the backup SF minutes for the remainder of this preseason and especially the final preseason game will be telling.
                Last edited by thead; Sun Oct 11, 2015, 09:34 AM.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If that's how he is talking, Bruno might me playing 10 - 15 a night on the roster instead of the D-League.
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    If that's how he is talking, Bruno might me playing 10 - 15 a night on the roster instead of the D-League.
                    Odd, finally get a D-League team for Bruno and they keep him on the bench on the NBA squad. Masai has to step in a make sure Bruno and Bebe get reps in Mississauga, occasionally shuttling up. Thought this thread was started because Casey said he sees Powell at the 3

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I think who we see get the backup SF minutes for the remainder of this preseason and especially the final preseason game will be telling.
                      provided someone isn't injured, the last two games of the preseason will be the most telling.
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        Odd, finally get a D-League team for Bruno and they keep him on the bench on the NBA squad. Masai has to step in a make sure Bruno and Bebe get reps in Mississauga, occasionally shuttling up. Thought this thread was started because Casey said he sees Powell at the 3
                        Personally. I'd rather him in the nba then in the d league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I don't understand why some guys seem pissed about this. 10-15 minutes of ACTUAL NBA minutes is a thousand times better to me than 30 minutes or so of D League minutes. You guys do know the jump from D League level talent to NBA level talent is pretty huge right? Also they won't be playing anyone out of position because we are developing Bruno as a 3 and that's his natural position. It could still end up being Powell who I don't mind either because I think his wingspan and his toughness will make up for any issues he might have. But Bruno is still the better pick just because he's supposed to be our SF for the future so we might as well give him the minutes now if we can.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                            You know whats funny? Raptors actually aren't short at the 3, unless they get derailed by injuries. Casey just refuses to play JJ. We really aren't short anywhere.

PG: Lowry, Cojo, Wright
                            SG: DD, Ross, Powell
                            SF: Carroll, JJ, Bruno
                            PF: Scola, Patterson, Bennett
                            C: JV, Biyombo.
                            Forgetting Lucas/Bebe who can play C/PF.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Not sure why people getting so riled up.

Whole point of having DLeague in Mississauga is so guys can shuttle back and forth between DLeague and big league.

No reason why he can't play 30 minutes in D League on Saturday and play 10-15 on Sunday.

Personally, I call B.S. on Casey though. No way he plays Bruno 10-15 PER NIGHT.

Comment

• Yeah. The concern is that Bruno gets kept on the bench to be used, but ends up with very limited time because of a bunch of small ball lineups with DD or Ross or Powell at the 3.

And sure, at home they can shuttle back and forth, but if he is going on road trips with the team that's long stretches of limited minutes (plus even at home there will be overlap in game days).
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X