Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Not sure why people getting so riled up.

Whole point of having DLeague in Mississauga is so guys can shuttle back and forth between DLeague and big league.

No reason why he can't play 30 minutes in D League on Saturday and play 10-15 on Sunday.

Personally, I call B.S. on Casey though. No way he plays Bruno 10-15 PER NIGHT.
    I think it's probably bullshit too but he just really doesn't seem like he wants JJ playing the 3 for whatever reason. If that's the case there aren't many options for backup 3 other than Bruno and Powell.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I think it's probably bullshit too but he just really doesn't seem like he wants JJ playing the 3 for whatever reason. If that's the case there aren't many options for backup 3 other than Bruno and Powell.
      Ross

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        whatever reason is that JJ can't shoot.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Over / under: # of games to the next JJ-Casey blowup?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            whatever reason is that JJ can't shoot.
            Powell isnt a good shooter either. Bruno can shoot but provides nothing else on offense. Both are worse defenders than jj as well.

Comment

• Powell shot 31% from COLLEGE three point line. Bruno shot 27% from 3 in summer league this year.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                Powell isnt a good shooter either. Bruno can shoot but provides nothing else on offense. Both are worse defenders than jj as well.
                You still can't cheat off of Powell and Bruno. With line up of Bismack, Joseph, Ross and Scola they'll need all the spacing they can get.

Comment

You still can't cheat off of Powell and Bruno. With line up of Bismack, Joseph, Ross and Scola they'll need all the spacing they can get.
                  You know who else you can't cheat off of? James Johnson. Give him the ball with space to get a head of steam driving into the paint and you aren't stopping him.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    You know who else you can't cheat off of? James Johnson. Give him the ball with space to get a head of steam driving into the paint and you aren't stopping him.
                    Put a big on him and dare him to shoot. If he drives draw a charge. Easy

Comment

Put a big on him and dare him to shoot. If he drives draw a charge. Easy
                      If he plays the 3 and you put a big on him then you have a 3 guarding Scola. I'll take that deal.

And have you seen JJ drive on bigs? His euro-step is way too good to be drawn into charges by an immobile big man.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

If he plays the 3 and you put a big on him then you have a 3 guarding Scola. I'll take that deal.

And have you seen JJ drive on bigs? His euro-step is way too good to be drawn into charges by an immobile big man.
                        That 4 that guards JJ won't even have to step to James Johnson. You leave that 4 to help on drives and clog the lane. If 3 is in trouble with Scola: Double. Let Scola kick it out to James Johnson.

Comment

That 4 that guards JJ won't even have to step to James Johnson. You leave that 4 to help on drives and clog the lane. If 3 is in trouble with Scola: Double. Let Scola kick it out to James Johnson.
                          And James Johnson cuts for the pass, drives to the rim for an easy euro-step layup. What is difficult to follow here? You score 8 times out of 10 on the described play.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

And James Johnson cuts for the pass, drives to the rim for an easy euro-step layup. What is difficult to follow here? You score 8 times out of 10 on the described play.
                            Big will have enough time to rotate. Euro step is not unstoppable move.

Comment

• Can this work against shit teams? Yes. But it's not reliable strategy. You focus too much on JJ match up you take everybody else out of the game. It becomes ISO JJ. Which we don't want. I want Joseph to have ball in his hands and have a driving lanes but you can't have that when defender will help off of Johnson.

Comment

What is difficult to follow is that the Raps rarely run wing cutters, because cuts to the basket require passing and are the most efficient play in basketball. *pink font*

Comment

Working...
                                X