No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From those limited highlights, the court awareness was pretty good on offense, and the touch around the basket was nice. And you can write it off as d-league, but in playing against Christmas and Fair, those guys are four years older than him and spent several years at one of the better NCAA programs in the country. The highlights don't show that he actually had a poor 3pt shooting night, but given what he's shown as a shooter so far, I don't think that's one of the things we need to analyze about him every game.

Comment

• YOU WANNA SHIT ON THE D-LEAGUE?

Our starting SF played in the DL for 2 years before going to the Jazz, where he learned to become the SF that he is now.

Bruno looked very good in that game. I don't get the hate.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        YOU WANNA SHIT ON THE D-LEAGUE?

Our starting SF played in the DL for 2 years before going to the Jazz, where he learned to become the SF that he is now.

Bruno looked very good in that game. I don't get the hate.
        D-League is an awesome idea and great for players who arent ready straight out of college. Having an entire team to create players to play Casey style offense is beyond crap. Hopefully its a one game thing but you dont need a Dleague team to have guys dribble drive and shoot. They can do that in practice

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
          D-League is an awesome idea and great for players who arent ready straight out of college. Having an entire team to create players to play Casey style offense is beyond crap. Hopefully its a one game thing but you dont need a Dleague team to have guys dribble drive and shoot. They can do that in practice
          Blame Mermuys then.... it was him whose chosen to go with Casey's playbooks for the 905.

#FireCasey

#FireMermuys
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I only got to watch the first half and a bit of the second, but Bruno's play looked better. If he continues to develop he will be a matchup nightmare. He is willing to take any three (for better or worse sometimes), he had a few good drives, and even went into the post once. His post up was at the end of the shot clock so he had to force a shot and got blocked, but to show a willingness was good. If that can be a decent skill for when he is switched onto smaller players he will be a lot more dynamic. He still needs work with playing in an offense but overall improvement.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              I only got to watch the first half and a bit of the second, but Bruno's play looked better. If he continues to develop he will be a matchup nightmare. He is willing to take any three (for better or worse sometimes), he had a few good drives, and even went into the post once. His post up was at the end of the shot clock so he had to force a shot and got blocked, but to show a willingness was good. If that can be a decent skill for when he is switched onto smaller players he will be a lot more dynamic. He still needs work with playing in an offense but overall improvement.
              The whole point to a Dleague team is to work within an offense and a defense. He should have been increasing his skills last year. It could just be one game but by the end of the season his development cant just be his skills

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Blame Mermuys then.... it was him whose chosen to go with Casey's playbooks for the 905.

#FireCasey

#FireMermuys
                They also ignore Bebe even though he is clearly a mismatch in the post

Comment

The whole point to a Dleague team is to work within an offense and a defense. He should have been increasing his skills last year. It could just be one game but by the end of the season his development cant just be his skills
                  Don't forget though that it is the first game. Its not just him, the whole team needs more practice before they really know what they are doing.

Comment

They also ignore Bebe even though he is clearly a mismatch in the post
                    I don't think Bebe is a good post player. He can shoot and has good hands, but his limited post play didn't look good. He also fouls at an insane rate. I can't really buy into the Bebe hype.

Comment

• As Bruno drains a jumper in transition, Mad Ants announcer....

"Bruno Caboclo! This ain't last year Bruno Caboclo - I tell you that!"

Comment

• These announcers for the Mad Ants are so awful. Wow. It's like watching kids hockey on Rogers channel 10 back in the day
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          These announcers for the Mad Ants are so awful. Wow. It's like watching kids hockey on Rogers channel 10 back in the day
                          thank god for the mute button

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            thank god for the mute button
                            Wtf is Bebe doing launching 3s? Lol this is fcking brutal
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Even if he is driving when he shouldn't be, Bruno's handle is quickly getting there.

Comment

• Bruno brawling with Rakeem Christmas. He's not backing down, I dig it.
                                Because its 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X