No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno's looked good, ut man does he need to learn when to shoot..... he's like a SF version of Mudiay.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Bruno's looked good, ut man does he need to learn when to shoot..... he's like a SF version of Mudiay.
      I'd rather our players be told to not shoot as often as they like than have a Patterson situation where a player is scared to shoot wide open shots
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        I'd rather our players be told to not shoot as often as they like than have a Patterson situation where a player is scared to shoot wide open shots
        In theory there is an in between, where we teach our players to make the correct play, avoiding too few and too many shots.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          In theory there is an in between, where we teach our players to make the correct play, avoiding too few and too many shots.
          In other words - coaching

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Bruno's looked good, ut man does he need to learn when to shoot..... he's like a SF version of Mudiay.
            that will come later. right now he is learning when and how to get his shots off. later learn to pick your spots

Comment

• Weird question but where do you guys think Bruno would have been drafted if he didn't sign the deal with Pinheiros and decided to go to high school in america and then to a college? If he decided to be a one and done he would have been in the 2016 draft class.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                Weird question but where do you guys think Bruno would have been drafted if he didn't sign the deal with Pinheiros and decided to go to high school in america and then to a college? If he decided to be a one and done he would have been in the 2016 draft class.
                Depends on school and performance but guys with less are Top 10. Probably not 1-3 because he isnt a shot creator

Comment

Weird question but where do you guys think Bruno would have been drafted if he didn't sign the deal with Pinheiros and decided to go to high school in america and then to a college? If he decided to be a one and done he would have been in the 2016 draft class.
                  raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Depends on school and performance but guys with less are Top 10. Probably not 1-3 because he isnt a shot creator
                  yeah super hard to judge. he has the body the league loves, so first round. and then how well did he learn and what pace did his game grow in the 4 years of high school plus at least one college. hard to judge.

he is still the age of a first year college player, and i could see him being drafted in the first round if his numbers from now translated into the college game.

Comment

Tough to say. He would have been more developed and considering his ability to shoot, his size and length, I'd say he would have been in the top 10.

Comment

• Someone needs to teach this kid how to eurostep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Or needs better footwork you can't have neither

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          Someone needs to teach this kid how to eurostep

But he's brazilian

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            Someone needs to teach this kid how to eurostep
                            grindhouse wrote: View Post
                            Or needs better footwork you can't have neither
                            Pretty sure both of those things are footwork.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Take it how you will, but I think Bruno can contribute at the NBA level today, and should be getting some consistent burn.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                                Take it how you will, but I think Bruno can contribute at the NBA level today, and should be getting some consistent burn.
                                Wright and Powell I think should get consistent 10-15 minutes, Bruno I think we should wait until next season, then give him consistent minutes. He should however play 4th quarters when we are up 15+ points. Sadly Casey is an idiot and waits until the 2 min mark in the 4th to sub in the young guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X