X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DWAYNE CASEY HAS TO GET FIRED!!!

BRUNO SHOULD OF STARTED LAST YEAR.

WE DON'T NEED KEVIN DURANT ON THE RAPTORS
    Last edited by CB4Champ; Wed Jan 13, 2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      Take it how you will, but I think Bruno can contribute at the NBA level today, and should be getting some consistent burn.
      This is based on what exactly...?

Comment

• Any time I start to get pessimistic about capping out with the current roster or whiffing on Durant or Horford or whomever I just remember that everything's going to be alright because we've got Bruno locked up.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          Take it how you will, but I think Bruno can contribute at the NBA level today, and should be getting some consistent burn.
          Id rather him getting 30+ minuets in the d league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• CB4Champ wrote: View Post
            DWAYNE CASEY HAS TO GET FIRED!!!

BRUNO SHOULD OF STARTED LAST YEAR.

WE DON'T NEED KEVEIN DURANT ON THE RAPTORS
            These are the type of posts you get at 454 am
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              Id rather him getting 30+ minuets in the d league

Yeah, I don't understand why we don't have a single NBA player on assignment in the DLeague right now. None of the 5 young guys are getting minutes (Bruno, Bebe, Wright, Bennett, Powell), it's fucking stupid.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Yeah, I don't understand why we don't have a single NBA player on assignment in the DLeague right now. None of the 5 young guys are getting minutes (Bruno, Bebe, Wright, Bennett, Powell), it's fucking stupid.
                I think it's because the team is going to Europe. And like it makes good on the organization if they take the entire roster. Because if I were one of the 5 guys, id be pretty bummed out of the raptors went for a game in Europe and I'm stuck in Sauga

I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  I think it's because the team is going to Europe. And like it makes good on the organization if they take the entire roster. Because if I were one of the 5 guys, id be pretty bummed out of the raptors went for a game in Europe and I'm stuck in Sauga

Yeah, it's either fucking stupid - or fucking brilliant!

I'm going to go with Yaba on this one - talk about earning organizational "cred" with our young-uns. And I'm guessing they'll all get on the court for at least a few seconds, unless it's a very close game - just so's they can say they did.

(Ok, maybe not )

The D-League ain't goin' anywhere - but the young raps are. It's a family outing - Kudos! Have fun, guys!

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post

Good point on the Eurotrip, I didn't think about that. Hopefully 3 guys are back on DLeague assignments as soon as we get back.

Comment

• They should be.

As for Bruno getting PT now at the NBA level, I don't think he's there just yet. It's mostly learning timing and picking spots for this kid. It's all about making sure that he can be consistent.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        These are the type of posts you get at 454 am
                        KeonClark,

Apologize for Spelling Kevin Durant Name Wrong, Love Yuh Durant.

Aside from that Whats wrong with the Post?

Bruno SHOULD START From Last Year, He Needs to Get Comfortable Starting Cause BRUNO,

BRUNO A STRAIGHT HEAT CHECKER

Comment

KeonClark,

Bruno SHOULD START From Last Year, He Needs to Get Comfortable Starting Cause BRUNO,

He's getting comfortable starting in the DLeague. Then he can get comfortable getting backup SF minutes at the NBA level next year (think JJ's minutes). Then who knows, hopefully he's beating out Carroll for the starting SF spot in 2017-18 season, or he's bulked up and become our stretch PF. No need to rush the kid, this DLeague time is pretty much his first full competitive season playing experience, like an NCAA freshman season.

Comment

KeonClark,

To be clear, you think bruno should have been in the Toronto raptors starting lineup last year?
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                              This is based on what exactly...?
                              It's based on when.

I think that if I have to explain it to you then the understanding behind it will be lost, so like I said, take it how you will.

Comment

• Imagine if Bruno were ready to start next season (at the 4)...

Comment

Working...
                                X