No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we highly doubt JJ re-signs? We have his early Bird rights and can offer close to the MLE in terms of a contract.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Why do we highly doubt JJ re-signs? We have his early Bird rights and can offer close to the MLE in terms of a contract.
      I think HE would want to re-sign with us, I don't think the Raptors would put him as a priority to bring back. Casey doesn't trust him and limits him. He's only playing because Carroll is injured. What's the point of bringing him back? That's why I think we let him go or trade him if we are really serious about getting this PF.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• But personally I would love to have him back. Especially with his clearly improved 3 point shot. And that Open Gym episode shows us why he has improved his shot as much as he has.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          I think HE would want to re-sign with us, I don't think the Raptors would put him as a priority to bring back. Casey doesn't trust him and limits him. He's only playing because Carroll is injured. What's the point of bringing him back? That's why I think we let him go or trade him if we are really serious about getting this PF.
          Sure, we might trade him. Gotta get salary ballast from somewhere.

But I don't understand the reasoning for the Raptors not wanting him back if he were not to be traded. He's a multi-position versatile backup, who is great with the young players and is able to plug into any role (no minutes, backup minutes, starting) without a hitch, AND provides a top notch defender for situational subs as well. Meanwhile his value is low enough we aren't likely to get outbid this summer and he is one of the few expiring pieces we actually have the ability to offer a raise with his rights, so we can re-sign him without using an exception (which could then be saved for BB or Scola).
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/BrunoCabocl...0943090124391/

His shot is very silky smooth.

Comment

• I think it's too soon for Bruno to get minutes with the big team, his skill level just isn't there yet. Give him the summer to work on some things, get in some summer league games and come into training camp next year ready to play a small role. I think 2017-2018 is his year to actually contribute, and that's okay.

There's absolutely no rush with him, he'll be 22 and ready to play average to big minutes on a playoff team. The years of starting a rookie and letting him learn out there are gone. We have a good team, and we are trying to build a great team through proper development.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                I think it's too soon for Bruno to get minutes with the big team, his skill level just isn't there yet. Give him the summer to work on some things, get in some summer league games and come into training camp next year ready to play a small role. I think 2017-2018 is his year to actually contribute, and that's okay.

There's absolutely no rush with him, he'll be 22 and ready to play average to big minutes on a playoff team. The years of starting a rookie and letting him learn out there are gone. We have a good team, and we are trying to build a great team through proper development.
                Yeah, I look at this season as his freshman year in college at a mid major. He won't be ready for heavy minutes next year, but 5-10 per game seems reasonable.

His D-League Stats over 24 games:

32 min, 13.6 pts, .380 FG, .344 3PT, 6.5 3PA, .721 FT, 2.5 FTA, 5.8 reb, 1.5 ast, 0.9 stl, 1.8 blk, 1.9 TO, 4 PF, .500 TS%

His high points are 3 point shooting, rebounding, and blocks. He needs to work on his non-3 point shooting offense, as well as getting to the line more. Also, cut down on fouls. Considering the big team would mainly use him for spot up 3pt shooting, rebounding, and defense, he should be able to contribute next year.

Comment

• I hope we keep our top 10 pick this year so I don't have to hear fans chanting for Bruno ever again. Shit is embarrassing.

Comment

• I like the Bruno chants. It's not like people are doing it thoughout the game. It's usually at appropriate times. It must give him confidence and a boost in moral, which will only help in the long run.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Also, anyone else follow Bruno on Snapchat? It's pretty funny, although like 75% of it is him making fun of Sim Bhullar haha.
                      whats his snapchat name????
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        whats his snapchat name????
                        brunofeeh

I'm not on snap, got it off Reddit.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Will Casey be back?
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            Will Casey be back?
                            If we win one playoff round, almost assuredly. If we do not, almost assuredly not.

Comment

• please don't turn this into another Casey debate

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                                please don't turn this into another Casey debate
                                Haha, true, we have the #FireCasey and #Don'tFireCasey threads for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X