Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
    still too early to tell, he is so raw ... i really dont want to make a judgement for another 2 years

also in the end he was the 20th pick so i feel raps swung for the fences at 20, if it doesnt work out oh well, wasnt a lottery pick or anything substantial
    Thats what Masai went for, a high potential player with the risk of being a bust. If it works out, we get a good player, if not, not a big deal.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      after an atrocious start to the year, hes now shooting 40% from the field and 35% from three on 6.6!! attempts

for context, through the first 15 ish games, he was shooting and 33% from the field and around 22% from three

hes really started to turn the corner
      Over his last 10 DLeague games:

0.488 FG%, 0.938 FT%, 0.471 3P%, 6.8 3PA, 16.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.6 AST, 1 STL, 1.4 BLK

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
        Over his last 10 DLeague games:

0.488 FG%, 0.938 FT%, 0.471 3P%, 6.8 3PA, 16.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.6 AST, 1 STL, 1.4 BLK
        I can dig it
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The difference between Bruno now and when he 1st got here during summer league is insane.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bruno is starting to do some Gianiss looking things. He received a pass in the corner and somebody didn't even have to rotate on to him as he was already well covered. He just lifted his arms and shot a three right over the helpless defender. It was nice to watch.

Comment

• Here are the highlights of his game tonight.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post

Here are the highlights of his game tonight.
                Its the hair!

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  Bruno is starting to do some Gianiss looking things. He received a pass in the corner and somebody didn't even have to rotate on to him as he was already well covered. He just lifted his arms and shot a three right over the helpless defender. It was nice to watch.
                  Like Giannis if you traded some of his ballhandling for a much better shot.

Those highlights were great. Looks like his release has gotten quicker too. So smooth. He also successfully posted up a defender who was fronting him. Nice to see. Baby steps but he could be a force there as well.

Also, Bebe starting the break!

Also as well, could you imagine Sim Bhullar posting you up? *shudders*
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Looked like 905 were playing against high school kids. Everyone on the other team looked so short in comparison. Bruno has such a smooth jump shot. He's got a future in the NBA for sure.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post

Here are the highlights of his game tonight.
                      I keep trying to tell myself to contain my excitement because it's only the D-League, but it just doesn't work.

I hope he can start playing meaningful minutes in the NBA soon.

Comment

• He's got such a silky smooth shot. I can't see why he can't be our bench PF next season, while 2Pat starts (assuming we can't get a big upgrade like Horford).

What makes him worse than someone like Portis for example?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          He's got such a silky smooth shot. I can't see why he can't be our bench PF next season, while 2Pat starts (assuming we can't get a big upgrade like Horford).

What makes him worse than someone like Portis for example?
                          The weight, to be honest.

I'd prefer him as a 3 for that reason.... but perhaps playing both at teh 3 and 4 off the bench for stretches would work well with Bruno.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            The weight, to be honest.

I'd prefer him as a 3 for that reason.... but perhaps playing both at teh 3 and 4 off the bench for stretches would work well with Bruno.
                            I think the whole weight thing is overblown. So long as he's strong enough to not get hurt his length will make up for being bodied around.

And i think he's gotten a lot stronger in the last year. I don't think there would be any problem running him at the 4. I actually think he would look really good at the 4.

Comment

• If all he had to do was shoot, he'd already be playing

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                                I think the whole weight thing is overblown. So long as he's strong enough to not get hurt his length will make up for being bodied around.

And i think he's gotten a lot stronger in the last year. I don't think there would be any problem running him at the 4. I actually think he would look really good at the 4.
                                Completely agree. 15-20lbs is not a huge difference when youre defending somebody. As long as he's not responsible for guarding Zach Randolph, I think he'll be okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X