No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be pretty awesome if our bench next year is cojo, Ross, Bruno, Patterson, Bebe.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Possibly. We'll never find out.
      I don't think any coach in his right mind would assign such a raw player to defend the most lethal shooter in perhaps history in an NBA final

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Michale Kyser, that bum doesn't even have a twitter.

So either they're bringing Bebe off the bench or he didn't get assigned as reported. Guess we're about to find out.

Comment

• He's still 2 years away from being 2 years away.

or.... a stiff.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
            He's still 2 years away from being 2 years away.

or.... a stiff.
            Not this again. Did the JV stiff talk not teach us anything?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Bruno had a great game last night:

31 pts, 7 reb, 1 ast, 5 stl, 12-20 FG, 3-10 3pt, 4-5 FT, 1 TO

2 more games left in the 905's season.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                Bruno had a great game last night:

31 pts, 7 reb, 1 ast, 5 stl, 12-20 FG, 3-10 3pt, 4-5 FT, 1 TO

2 more games left in the 905's season.

Comment

• Seeing him finish through contact and finishing strong at the rim is huge. That's physical development impacting his game, which is real progress. Handle is looking tighter too. Nice.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Seeing him finish through contact and finishing strong at the rim is huge. That's physical development impacting his game, which is real progress. Handle is looking tighter too. Nice.
                    still need to make even bigger strides next year, most of those finishes are still not good enough for the NBA.

Comment

• Bruno looking like he is coming along nicely.

Comment

• should be ready to go in about another 4-5 years

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          lol @ his 5 "steals". Nice "statkeeping" D League guy. There's one for sure where Bruno actually makes a play and partially tips a pass, even then another teammate tips it back to him. And maybe another where he grabs the ball from an opponent who is trying to dribble with 3 defenders on him, but not surprisingly you can't see the ball.

It's not like Bruno had a stellar defensive game. It bounced into his hands on 3-4 out of the 5 occasions. I guess officially the person who ends up with possession of the ball gets credited with the steal? Just thought it was funny. I was expecting more for an actual compilation to be created.
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                            lol @ his 5 "steals". Nice "statkeeping" D League guy. There's one for sure where Bruno actually makes a play and partially tips a pass, even then another teammate tips it back to him. And maybe another where he grabs the ball from an opponent who is trying to dribble with 3 defenders on him, but not surprisingly you can't see the ball.

It's not like Bruno had a stellar defensive game. It bounced into his hands on 3-4 out of the 5 occasions. I guess officially the person who ends up with possession of the ball gets credited with the steal? Just thought it was funny. I was expecting more for an actual compilation to be created.
                            Yeah, the steals highlight package was pretty underwhelming, but maybe having that freaky wingspan just naturally helps you be there for the ball to bounce into your hands.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

Lol no, officially it's whoever caused the ball to come loose. Doesn't matter if you end up with it or not. Like if I get my hand in a passing lane and it flies up 5 feet to my teammate, that's a steal by me.
                              But that's for the stat keeper to judge, and often they make mistakes...
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Bruno was at it again with the 905 tonight, and once again destroyed the competition en route to a 905 win.

27 pts, 11 reb, 2 ast, 1 stl, 3 blk, 9-14 FG, 3-7 3PT, 6-9 FT

Bruno is coming on really strong to end the season, looks so much better than when he started the year, 905 paying off big time!

Comment

Working...
                                X