X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Full scholarship?

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
    He drew interest from coaches across Brazil, including a transplant who had started a prep school in North Carolina. Caboclo travelled to the U.S. and played a handful of games for the school, dominating in stretches on both ends of the floor. It was enough to persuade 18 NCAA Div. I schools to offer him a scholarship. He returned to Brazil with a new plan: He’d finish the year with Barueri, then attend DeMatha Catholic High School in Maryland, a hoops powerhouse that produced Orlando Magic guard Victor Oladipo. He’d then go to a major NCAA program and get the exposure he needed to make the NBA.
    http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...the-long-game/
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• People need to realize that Bruno is much more a sure thing than most of the 1st rounders. I'd be surprised if he doesn't earn JJ's role.

Comment

• I still feel like we are grooming him for stretch 4 duties
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Yeah Bruno will be a big 3 or stretch 4 like Rashard Lewis. Potential to be an elite defender also

Comment

• Love me some Bruno but if you think he's on par as a prospect with guys like Simmons or Ingram at this point... I think you're slightly biased.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
              Love me some Bruno but if you think he's on par as a prospect with guys like Simmons or Ingram at this point... I think you're slightly biased.
              I think Bruno would be between 8 and 20 in this draft.
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I just watched some of bruno''s highlights from near the end of the season he definitely looked good and he had a lot of plays where he was dominating.

Comment

• Bruno falls into the 9 to 15 range for me. A guy with boatload of potential, solid all-around game, great shot.... but minor inconsistencies with his play style.

His handles and shot selection are the 2 main things he needs to work on, along with him having more willingness to drive, which we did see near the end of the year.

Bruno more than likely could be the backup SF/3rd PF in the lineup next year, but I'm not sure if Casey trusts him still.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Billy103 wrote: View Post
                    I just watched some of bruno''s highlights from near the end of the season he definitely looked good and he had a lot of plays where he was dominating.
                    judging a player by 'highlights' is useless. any players highlight reel will make them look like a star.

and im not buying this whole "oh if bruno were drafted this year he may be top 5". like what???? even dwight buycks looked 'amazing' in his stint in the dleague.

Comment

• Conservatively, you could easily slot Bruno as somewhere between other top ranked SFs: Jaylen Brown (7th - DX, 6-7, Age. 19) and Timothe Luwawu (12th - DX, 6-7, age: 21). Bruno has better stats than both of those guys, playing against tougher competition, with better physical tools (height, length). And he's younger than Luwawu.

Comment

• Did anyone watch game 82, when our 4 kids were all allowed to play big minutes against a more-or-less real NBA team? Three shone, or at the least held their own - Bruno looked lost.

He's got a lot of physical attributes and a few skills. Does he have the IQ to be even a rotation player? I'm not saying he doesn't, but he's shown me nothing that says he does.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                          Did anyone watch game 82, when our 4 kids were all allowed to play big minutes against a more-or-less real NBA team? Three shone, or at the least held their own - Bruno looked lost.

He's got a lot of physical attributes and a few skills. Does he have the IQ to be even a rotation player? I'm not saying he doesn't, but he's shown me nothing that says he does.
                          One game. He looked pretty good starting with the big team last preseason.

Comment

Did anyone watch game 82, when our 4 kids were all allowed to play big minutes against a more-or-less real NBA team? Three shone, or at the least held their own - Bruno looked lost.

Those moments came after he didn't play for longest time. He was rusty. Norman Powell sucked first few 10 games he played in NBA. Of course there's adjustment period.

Comment

Did you watch any of his DLeague games? Where he was a big game changer on both ends of the floor?

Comment

• And Norman Powell and Delon Wright had to perform. They are seniors. Both 23 years old.

Comment

Working...
                                X