Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lmao. That escalated quickly.

Comment

• so..................Bruno is our starting PF next year....who would be mad here?
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Not strong enough for the four yet

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          so..................Bruno is our starting PF next year....who would be mad here?
          We'd lose a lot of games unless he has an epiphany in terms of how to defend and puts on 30 pounds this summer.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            My bad.

Shaq on a Clydesdale = Triple Crown, ftw. lol.
            And a midget on a donkey doesn't win either. The point is the athlete in HORSE racing is the HORSE. And the bigger and stronger the horse is the more likely it is to succeed, just like athletes in every other sport.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              We'd lose a lot of games unless he has an epiphany in terms of how to defend and puts on 30 pounds this summer.
              I got an extra 50 he can have.
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• not impressed but whatever, waiting for Summer League.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

not impressed but whatever, waiting for Summer League.
                  I was most curious what the massive trampoline int he background was for while I watched this, not sure about you.

Nice to see Bruno is working on his handle though! All indicators are that he has a great work ethic, which is as good as anything else about him right now.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                    I was most curious what the massive trampoline int he background was for while I watched this, not sure about you.

Nice to see Bruno is working on his handle though! All indicators are that he has a great work ethic, which is as good as anything else about him right now.
                    hahaha I think that's how they store them. Nowhere else to put them. This is Brazil I think
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• After a while it looks like he's dribbling a volleyball. Crazy.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Watching the video closely.

His handle looks sharper.... but I'm starting to notice his off ball hand (His left) looks very good. That's going to be a big skill for him and means he wants to be used as a point-forward.

I think he's NBA ready, guys. Give him 10-15 minutes a game and he'll impress.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Watching the video closely.

His handle looks sharper.... but I'm starting to notice his off ball hand (His left) looks very good. That's going to be a big skill for him and means he wants to be used as a point-forward.

I think he's NBA ready, guys. Give him 10-15 minutes a game and he'll impress.
                          To me its not even that he is NBA ready, more that the NBA needs Bruno. Its time for Bruno to take the league over, not necessarily with skill, but by controlling the internet.

Comment

To me its not even that he is NBA ready, more that the NBA needs Bruno. Its time for Bruno to take the league over, not necessarily with skill, but by controlling the internet.
                            Exactly what Giannis did, becoming some sort of internet celebrity.

Comment

Haha. The NBA needs Bruno. Haha

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

not impressed but whatever, waiting for Summer League.
                                His build is so freaking insane. I really hope he becomes something.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X