http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/leb...land-cavaliers

TL;DR:

Comment

Holy shit.

Comment

Any tweets
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

WOW ... Speechless. Well... The NBA rigged it up perfectly for Cleveland this whole time I guess.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
            WOW ... Speechless. Well... The NBA rigged it up perfectly for Cleveland this whole time I guess.
            Seriously, what franchise in history goes on to get so many consecutive 1st overalls, then gets the best player in the game to come over as FA?
            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Seriously, what franchise in history goes on to get so many consecutive 1st overalls, then gets the best player in the game to come over as FA?
              FUcking clevland does
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                So the real question is what happens to MIA?

Will wade stay?
                Bosh will probably leave for Houston, but yeah what happens to MIA?

Comment

Cleveland now has an immoveable 14M PG, Wiggins is the SG with Waiter off the bench or vice versa. Bennett... , none of these pieces work. They'll still need a center and Love makes things worse capwise and fit.

Comment

Wade isn't going to leave Miami.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Will wade stay?
                      Miami will suck for the next little while. Probably get 2 or 3 high draft picks....and then 4 years from now we'll have the decision 3.0 where LeBron is deciding whether to go back to Miami.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Bet Wade is super happy he passed on over 40mil over the next 2 years.

McRoberts and Granger must be pretty ecstatic too.

Comment

Bah, they deserve a little something. When was the last time the Cleveland anythings won a title?

LeBron now can never leave Cleveland again. He's stuck there with the ownership who could never find him the right pieces he needed to get over the top. No doubt they have better talent now and it's developing talent but still. We'll have to wait and see. This greatly changes the power structure in the east and opens the door for somebody else to stand tall.

Comment

Finally !!
                            Well happy he made the choice to go back home. Now I can get my hate on for the Cavs this coming year !

Comment

TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Will wade stay?
                              A tank.

Though I hate the idea of Bosh going to Houston. My least favorite West team. I don't want them anywhere near the Finals. Riley, give Bosh the 5 year supermax. Get'er done.

Comment

Working...
                              X