Vince Carter has agreed to a three-year, $12M deal with Memphis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Carter has agreed to a three-year, $12M deal with Memphis

I was intrigued with the possibilities of Carter coming back to Toronto for a chance to rehabilitate his legacy, but ultimately I'm glad it didn't work out. No reason to jeopardize the chemistry of the team or split the fan base...

Wow didn't think Memphis was even an option. I thought he would come back home or resign with Dallas. But I guess lebron took his spotlight
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Vince Carter's spotlight is a flashlight with shoddy batteries.

Comment

The end for a Talent that was wasted because of no work ethics ... I remember people used to compare him, Tracy and Kobe together and wonder who will have a better career What a waste ...

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
          The end for a Talent that was wasted because of no work ethics ... I remember people used to compare him, Tracy and Kobe together and wonder who will have a better career What a waste ...

Agreed. Thankfully his not coming up north.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Maybe this will finally stop the irritating attempts to "rehab" this joker in TO and in these forums. His gifts were given to him/born with and he could have been mentioned among the best who played the game...but... As it turns out the retired McGrady gets more ink than him. I have more respect for a DD or a Jamieson (he was exchanged for) who worked so hard for being even the flawed player he may be in certain areas.

Comment

I would have liked to have him, but not for 3 years. 2 at most but a 1 year preferably. Glad Ujiri didn't jump out there for that. Vince will be 40 in his 3rd year... why... just why...

Plus it seems Ujiri only want the core of the team to be with us after this upcoming season. We'll be in very good salary position for this one free agent, you might not of heard of him, Kevin Durant.
              A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Great. Now I won't have to see the Reimagination of Vince Carter after every game.

Good luck, Vince. It was nice knowing you.

Comment

I'm glad it didn't work out.

Comment

Finally we can stop talking about him.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bring Vince Carter and his completely stupid three year deal home MU.

Comment

Let's trade James Johnson for VC, don't they love him in Memphis?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                          Let's trade James Johnson for VC, don't they love him in Memphis?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                          X