Everything NBA Top Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything NBA Top Shot

We got any Top Shottas here? Let's see some collections!

The best I’ve pulled is a common assist for Chris Paul that had him pass Oscar Robertson for 6th all-time in assists. Hoping I have some luck and can secure an all star pack but man has it been impossible to get a pack lately. I got 2 packs early on and then the pre order pack that everyone was eligible and just nothing since then. I don’t know why the community fights so hard for gifting. It just incentivizes botting and funnelling all moments to one account.

Comment

Just got the rare all star drop. Plan on opening later today. Stoked

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
        Just got the rare all star drop. Plan on opening later today. Stoked
        Nice man! Last pack I hit on was Seeing Stars, I wanted to get into the 2 part base set and this ASG pack so bad, just to have a chance at lebrons 3, and a couple of rooks but missed out on both by about 1.2K. Who'd you pack?

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

Nice man! Last pack I hit on was Seeing Stars, I wanted to get into the 2 part base set and this ASG pack so bad, just to have a chance at lebrons 3, and a couple of rooks but missed out on both by about 1.2K. Who'd you pack?
          I got Gobert unfortunately. Literally no one I wanted less. It’s a cool bounce pass oop from Lebron, but I’ll probably just end up selling it and using the money towards a future rare or legendary pack. Was pretty disappointed, but I guess someone has to pack Gobert lol

Comment

I got Gobert unfortunately. Literally no one I wanted less. It’s a cool bounce pass oop from Lebron, but I’ll probably just end up selling it and using the money towards a future rare or legendary pack. Was pretty disappointed, but I guess someone has to pack Gobert lol
            tough bounce, hopefully we both score something good on the next ones

Comment

Cool cats round 3 coming at 3pm est/12pm PST. $14, 60k packs up for grabs. Best of luck!

Comment

PippaWilson wrote:
                The first matches of this year are pretty insane
                First matches?

Comment

The last few pack requirements have been pretty rough. Now Ive loaded up with 20+ common moments, 2 rares and over $999 spent on marketplace. I’m HOPING that’s enough to make me eligible going forward

Comment

The last few pack requirements have been pretty rough. Now Ive loaded up with 20+ common moments, 2 rares and over $999 spent on marketplace. I’m HOPING that’s enough to make me eligible going forward
                    if you’re looking to get a RIB in the summer, and want to be eligible for it, I’d suggest go pick up the cheapest S1 RIB on the MP (or one that you genuinely like). This is based on the premium pack needing only 1 MGLE owned to be eligible.
                    For future legendaries, would suggest grabbing a HOLO, if they’re cheap enough, or upping your rare count slightly.
                    Likewise for the upcoming Throwdowns (rare), might be a good idea to pick one up (MAYBE 2), just to ensure you’ll meet the requirements for that the easiest way possible.
                    These would be my suggestions based on having being eligible for each pack without having to go out of my way to meet eligibility requirements.

Comment

I feel really old and have no idea what this thread is even about.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post

if you’re looking to get a RIB in the summer, and want to be eligible for it, I’d suggest go pick up the cheapest S1 RIB on the MP (or one that you genuinely like). This is based on the premium pack needing only 1 MGLE owned to be eligible.
                        For future legendaries, would suggest grabbing a HOLO, if they’re cheap enough, or upping your rare count slightly.
                        Likewise for the upcoming Throwdowns (rare), might be a good idea to pick one up (MAYBE 2), just to ensure you’ll meet the requirements for that the easiest way possible.
                        These would be my suggestions based on having being eligible for each pack without having to go out of my way to meet eligibility requirements.
                        Interesting route they’ve gone now with the collector points. I have enough that I would think I’d be eligible for any drop going forward, but Legendaries are worth so many points that it almost incentives you to sell your collection in place of legendaries for future eligibility

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                          Very oversimplified: think trading cards but in the form of highlight clips on your computer, given value by their numbered collectability, the same way a serial numbered trading card is worth more than a non-numbered base

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, just as stated above, digital basketball cards is the simplest way to put it. The link I’ll provide below is an example, as it is the moment (which is what we call them instead of cards) that has the highest sale at $210k for serial 12/59.
                            https://nbatopshot.com/listings/p2p/...8-4c545aebc95c

Comment

Interesting route they’ve gone now with the collector points. I have enough that I would think I’d be eligible for any drop going forward, but Legendaries are worth so many points that it almost incentives you to sell your collection in place of legendaries for future eligibility
                              From what I can tell of this first iteration of collector score (still lots of work to do, too simple), is that a score of 1000 (that’s the number I’ve seen thrown around) would be needed for a legendary drop (this still seems quite high though), based on the last one having “owning a legendary moment” as one of the requirements and I believe S2 moments having a score of 1000.
                              I still don’t know what I think as to that being fair or not so to speak, but it should probably be a lot lower given the current user base came after later February and there’s still lots of new collectors. At the same time, it’s been made very clear that getting into a legendary drop isn’t for everyone, and is more catered towards “advanced” collectors.
                              For me a more realistic amount is the 500 range, and that’s what I would personally aim for if I still needed to.
                              Also, FWIW, if you read between the lines since requirements became a thing it looks like they want:
                              100% users eligible for common drops, 50% for rares, and 25% for legendaries.

Comment

Working...
                              X