No announcement yet.

General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyrie Irving > Kyle Lowry. No more debate about this. Right Raps fans?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Kyrie Irving > Kyle Lowry. No more debate about this. Right Raps fans?
      At this point Raymond Felton is better than Kyle Lowry.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        hahahaha ouch

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Kyrie Irving is not human!!!!!!

57pts 7-7 from 3 and hits a ridiculous 3 to take the game into OT
          TRex wrote: View Post
          Kyrie Irving > Kyle Lowry. No more debate about this. Right Raps fans?
          Its never been an issue of whether or not Kyrie can shoot, or if he can score. Kyrie has been one of the best shooters since he came into the league.

Lowry is still a better defender than Irving .. when he tries. And still makes better all decisions with the ball .. when he hasn't been drinking before games.

But I wouldn't trade Irving for Lowry if I were Cleveland. So does that means he's better? Perhaps.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            So is a platoon of present day Chris Childs and Charlie Ward.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Its never been an issue of whether or not Kyrie can shoot, or if he can score. Kyrie has been one of the best shooters since he came into the league.

Lowry is still a better defender than Irving .. when he tries. And still makes better all decisions with the ball .. when he hasn't been drinking before games.

But I wouldn't trade Irving for Lowry if I were Cleveland. So does that means he's better? Perhaps.
              Irving isn't a good spot up shooter or passer. Great ball handler but eats up a lot of the clock just to create for himserlf

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Irving isn't a good spot up shooter or passer. Great ball handler but eats up a lot of the clock just to create for himserlf
                Lowry isn't particularly stellar at either as well though.

Lowry has just been around long enough to understand how to compensate for his shortcomings.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Lowry isn't particularly stellar at either as well though.

Lowry has just been around long enough to understand how to compensate for his shortcomings.
                  Historically Lowry is a good spot shooter. This Offense isn't creating good shots.

Irving is getting good looks next to Lebron but can't hit, Smith can

Comment

• Harden sure boosted his game tonight. Career best 50 points in front of The Dream and Clyde "The Glyde".http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400579309

I saw he was at like 34 in the third and thought 50 for sure... what surprised me is that he hadn't done it already.

Comment

• Probably the most unexciting 50 point performance this season. 25 free throws lol

Comment

• Fun article on BR about Robin Lopez's beef with mascots:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ng-nba-mascots
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Harden scored 44pts against Indiana and made 20 free throws lmao
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            Fun article on BR about Robin Lopez's beef with mascots:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ng-nba-mascots
                            I hope he never messes with the Raptor.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Harden scored 44pts against Indiana and made 20 free throws lmao
                              So far he's my MVP.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I hope he never messes with the Raptor.

Comment

Working...
                                X