Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry.

Comment

• Soooo.. Tanking is done in Philly. Sixers hired Jerry Colangelo as Director of Basketball Operations. Huge hire.

Comment

• ha

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Soooo.. Tanking is done in Philly. Sixers hired Jerry Colangelo as Director of Basketball Operations. Huge hire.
          First I've seen of it, but that is HUUUUUUUUU-JAH! (as that car salesman from Buffalo would say)

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
            First I've seen of it, but that is HUUUUUUUUU-JAH! (as that car salesman from Buffalo would say)
            Apparantly Silver forced the move. will be interesting next season regarding free agents. imagine if Demar signs a max deal with Philly

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

ha
              I don't get it? what am i missing here?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bulls are not particularly good.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• You know it's bad in Brooklyn when the fans are chanting "MVP" at Andrea Bargnani lmao.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    You know it's bad in Brooklyn when the fans are chanting "MVP" at Andrea Bargnani lmao.

Comment

You know it's bad in Brooklyn when the fans are chanting "MVP" at Andrea Bargnani lmao.
                      Are you SERIOUS?
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Minny needs to trade Rubio, Martin, and Pekovic by the trade deadline...

Comment

Was it sarcastic chanting?
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Atlanta season last year was a fluke. All they did is pick on the eastern conference. I'll be surprise if they get to 50 wins.
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Atlanta season last year was a fluke. All they did is pick on the eastern conference. I'll be surprise if they get to 50 wins.
                              1. Atlanta went 22-8 vs the West last year (38-14 vs the East). The only team they didn't win against was the Spurs (0-2), but swept the Clippers, Rockets, Mavs, Blazers among others. 1-1 vs GSW. So no, they didn't simply feast on the east.

2. Atlanta had the 5th best Team Opp PPG last year, and 6th best DRtg. They've slipped to 12th and 15th. That is why they are struggling this year. They lost their best perimeter defender to free agency. Might explain it more than "a fluke".

(Posts have been moved from DD thread).
                              Last edited by Axel; Mon Dec 14, 2015, 10:11 AM.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                1. Atlanta went 22-8 vs the West last year (38-14 vs the East). The only team they didn't win against was the Spurs (0-2), but swept the Clippers, Rockets, Mavs, Blazers among others. 1-1 vs GSW. So no, they didn't simply feast on the east.

2. Atlanta had the 5th best Team Opp PPG last year, and 6th best DRtg. They've slipped to 12th and 15th. That is why they are struggling this year. They lost their best perimeter defender to free agency. Might explain it more than "a fluke".

(Posts have been moved from DD thread).
                                Why cant they repeat their success? Like the other team that dominated the regular season GSW lasy season.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X