General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post

Crazy. How do you beat a healthy Warriors team 4 times out of 7?

Comment

• Caron Butler wants out of Sacramento to join the Bucks?🤔

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Crazy. How do you beat a healthy Warriors team 4 times out of 7?
          I know eh? they're pretty much invincible like the Shaq and Kobe's Lakers team and the Jordan and Pippen Bulls team.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Bucks should just not show up because they're gonna get murdered Friday night
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• v

Comment

• When it comes to Golden State, the best way to beat them is to get Curry in foul trouble and get someone always on Draymond.

Klay can beat you, yes.... but he can be streaky.

You also need a guy who can trust to go head-to-head with Curry. This is how we almost beat them twice. Lowry matches up well against Steph.

Couldn't anyone see a Raps-Warriors Final this year?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Klay Thompson is the Reggie Miller/Ray Allen of this generation. He doesn't get enough credit that he deserves. He'll go down IMO as a top 5 greatest shooter of all time. Maybe even 2nd behind Curry after it's all said and done. He's that good.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Klay Thompson is the Reggie Miller/Ray Allen of this generation. He doesn't get enough credit that he deserves. He'll go down IMO as a top 5 greatest shooter of all time. Maybe even 2nd behind Curry after it's all said and done. He's that good.
                    Odd but they are a weird non-athletic Jordan and Pippen

Comment

• Drummond tonight - 33 Pts, 21 Reb, 3 Ast, 3 Stl, 2 Blk
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bucks up 12 at half against the Warriors. Okay, okay.

Comment

• Tony Brothers really is the worst ref in the NBA lol.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Single game +/- numbers are pretty meaningless sometimes, but Lou Williams managed a - 47 in 25 minutes vs the Thunder last night.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...rs-slow-motion

Comment

• Fuck this asshole:

For any other player, that's a flagrant 2. Same kind of reckless douche bag play that cost Jonas a month. He injures another player, he needs to be suspended.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X