General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    LOL Cavs only beat the Clippers right now because they played a game of hack-a-jordan. LeBron approves of the strategy. What a loser....
    Or maybe Jordan is the loser for not being adequate at a fundamental skill. I understand why people hate the strategy, but seriously the onus is on the players to be good at a basic skill.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Or maybe Jordan is the loser for not being adequate at a fundamental skill. I understand why people hate the strategy, but seriously the onus is on the players to be good at a basic skill.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...chinanu-onuaku

Players don't want to be labelled "pussies" so they won't try something that would work better.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

I really, really hate watching it. But I get it. You play to win the game.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• david blatt is fired!!! not that it really fucking matters anyway.

Comment

• Haha.

CLEVELAND CAVALIERS APPOINTS LEBRON JAMES AS PLAYER-COACH

Comment

• People are thinking of Thibs coaching the Cavs. Hmmm
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                People are thinking of Thibs coaching the Cavs. Hmmm
                Not happening. It's obvious LeBron believes in Kevin Love and thibs wel... He would tear him apart.

Comment

• Comment

• Cavs agreed on multi-year head coaching deal with Tyronn Lue.

Lue is very good friends with LeBron, su no surprises here.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Cavs agreed on multi-year head coaching deal with Tyronn Lue.

Lue is very good friends with LeBron, su no surprises here.
                      Welll that was quick..

Comment

• Lue is there to look nice in a suit. LeBron has been and will continue to be the real coach
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Pressure is mounting for the Cavs!

Comment

• Remember if it was up to Lebron, Spoeltra would have also been fired but Riley told him to pretty much to shut up and let him run the fucking team. This isn't the case (again) in Cleveland where queen Lebron is again calling the shots and the owner & GM have to bend over backwards in order to make him happy and be grateful for him playing there.

I can't wait until the Cavs crush and burn in the playoffs again either against The Warriors or The Spurs and then Lebron will also throw Ty Lue under the bus and if he ends up leaving the team again for greener pasture that would the most epic villainous thing that could happen to the Cavs organisation who haven't learned anything from the first time around dealing with that primadonna.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I didn't think anyone in this league would be able to top the drama of the Sacramento Kings this season but as of right now its calmer there then in Cleveland or Pheonix lol

Comment

Working...
                                X