Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-bas...chinanu-onuaku

Players don't want to be labelled "pussies" so they won't try something that would work better.
    Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous. Says a lot about how insecure they are. Instead of trying to be the best they can be, they're worried about their image.

Comment

• sad sad situation about Blatt I saw the Gms press conference and as eloquent as he was in supporting Blatt last year after the slow start was a sneaky as he was in the firing and throwing him under the bus watched the starters directly after and I feel they accurately read through lebrons role in the firing inspite of the gm going way out his way of denying it. I was disappointed that Jones and shermans take was it was for the best. I admire lebrons skills and all round game but as he admired later his immaturity was one of the main reasons Dallas upset them in the first year he was in Mami . AS a raptor fan and being very disappointed on how Blatt was treated I hope Cleveland falls on its face as hard as possible. Nice to see Kerr back on the positive side though.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Pressure is mounting for the Cavs!

Should be interesting to see how this goes. An article from the NY Post say the lines break down with James/Love siding with Lue and Kyrie supporting Blatt. This big 3 might be three big 1's.

Comment

• I hope the bulls evicerate the Cavs tonight with Lebron looking like shit.I know if they play bad the camera will be panning on Lebron's face and Lue throughout the game which will be fun.

Comment

• Stan not holding back.

Comment

• Here's hoping for a mini-implosion by the Cavs.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Cavs fans are booing everyone.

Comment

• Cavs FTM/FTA: 5-18. Wow.

Comment

• How does JR Smith grab more than twice as many rebounds as Kevin Love? What the hell is going on?!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      How does JR Smith grab more than twice as many rebounds as Kevin Love? What the hell is going on?!
                      Tyronn Lue just said guys ain't in shape. could take couple weeks to fix it. lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Tyronn Lue just said guys ain't in shape. could take couple weeks to fix it. lol
                        lol I got a feeling that he will need to get the team into a better shape in order to compensate when their team basketball I.Q is going to take a dive.

Comment

• Do you guys think any of the 3 teams involved would say no to a deal like:

Houston In:
                          Kevin Love
                          Mozgov

Cleveland In:
                          Dwight Howard
                          Ryan Anderson

New Orleans In:
                          Picks/Prospects

Comment

• How about Love and Mozgov to Portland for McCollum and Aminu.

Portland can rebuild around Love/Lillard. Cleveland has a team that can compete better against Golden State.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                              Do you guys think any of the 3 teams involved would say no to a deal like:

Houston In:
                              Kevin Love
                              Mozgov

Cleveland In:
                              Dwight Howard
                              Ryan Anderson

New Orleans In:
                              Picks/Prospects
                              I think Cleveland would say no.. Howard could help against San Antonio but it would do the opposite against Golden State.

Comment

• I'm more pumped for tonight's GSW/SAS game than I have been for a non-Raptors regular season game in a long time.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X