General NBA Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    He went 3/11 too. Looks like that game was won on the other end - Spurs shot like 37% from the field.
    You're absolutely right, Dan. I wasn't implying WE should have had Biz putting up 11 shots a game.

It just struck me that Biz having 11 FGA's, none of which were putbacks, should be part of a recipe for disaster rather than success.

Does seem a bit of a testament to the dysfunction of Orlando's offence.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Chatting with Terry at the Bucks bench. The old JR Smith is back!
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
        You're absolutely right, Dan. I wasn't implying WE should have had Biz putting up 11 shots a game.

It just struck me that Biz having 11 FGA's, none of which were putbacks, should be part of a recipe for disaster rather than success.

Does seem a bit of a testament to the dysfunction of Orlando's offence.
        Yeah, just thought it was funny that the result was exactly as you'd expect - disaster on the offensive end (mitigated by Ibaka having a tremendous game) - and they managed to stop the Spurs of all teams from scoring enough to win on a night like that.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Last nights NBA was fun.

Comment

Comment

• I'm calling it right now - Milwaukee will be a top 4 team in the East.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                I'm calling it right now - Milwaukee will be a top 4 team in the East.
                You mean by the end of the year? I have Cleveland, Toronto, Chicago and Charlotte in my top 4. Milwaukee needs Middleton back for them to be a real threat to get home court in the first round in my opinion.

Comment

• Yeah by the end of the year.

1. Cleveland
                  2. Toronto
                  3. Boston
                  4. Milwaukee
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Damn Blake Griffin is looking so good.

Comment

• [IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

• Anthony Bennett gets his 1st start as a Net. Crashing the glass. 13 rebounds, 4 offensive in 21 minutes.

Comment

• Russ is ridiculous.

Comment

• Anthony Davis hurt again! i swear that guy gets hurt every game.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Anthony Davis hurt again! i swear that guy gets hurt every game.
                              Seems to have an X-ray addiction.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X