LAC @ CHA
    ORL @ CLE
    POR @ PHI
    PHX @ RAPS
    NYK @ HOU
    IND @ DAL
    CHI @ UTA
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Melo not feeling mellow in NY loss to Houston....he left before half with back spasms and didnt return. When crunch time arrived (the Knicks were leading) and Melo was absent the poor Knickies were lost without mr. iso and the triangle turned into a rectangle.

Sorry if I upset any Knick fans

Comment

Dallas lost to Indiana last night without Hibbert.....

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Melo not feeling mellow in NY loss to Houston....he left before half with back spasms and didnt return. When crunch time arrived (the Knicks were leading) and Melo was absent the poor Knickies were lost without mr. iso and the triangle turned into a rectangle.

Sorry if I upset any Knick fans
        Harden with the defensive play of the year

Comment

Haha James "the Statue" Harden. He must have thought Dwight was playing and would back him up.

Comment

Harden's literally a stopper...
            Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Steph Curry is ridiculous. I'm watching this GSW vs Heat and Miami had a 16pt lead ,Curry turned it on and in a matter of minutes it's gone.

Comment

Watched some of the Wiz game tonight. Not a very good game for them. I don't quite get how a team can be 2nd place in a conference, while not having a win against a team above .500?

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Steph Curry is ridiculous. I'm watching this GSW vs Heat and Miami had a 16pt lead ,Curry turned it on and in a matter of minutes it's gone.
                    There was one step back three he made near the end of the game that was just silly. He took a step and had it in the air before the defender could do anything.
                    That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Questions about Carmelo and the Knicks.

1. Is Carmelo insane?
                      2. Did he really allow a documentary (ok did he first even actually have ahead big enough to make one) about his free agency in the offseason, air during his current season???????????????

Ok. What the fuck is wrong with our society that this guy is being cheered on in the media instead of completely torn to bits???? Can you imagine what it would be like as a teammate on that team? Knowing you are playing with an egomaniacal ballhog, who cares ZERO about you or your team, and who was going to ensure you were wasting a year of your already short career watching him destroy your chances a success....and get a pat on the back for it? I'd blow in the media, I'd take him out. I mean really.... a doc that shows how he preferred to be in Chicago????

What an asshole of epic, and I mean EPIC proportions.

Last question..... doesn't Toronto own some of the Knicks picks????

Comment

In 2016, yep. Not this year I believe.... man do teams look interesting this year so far.....
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

So I found out that Tim Duncan had a triple double against the Grizzlies (14-10-10). Jeeze, this guy looks at old age and gives it the middle finger.
                          OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                            So I found out that Tim Duncan had a triple double against the Grizzlies (14-10-10). Jeeze, this guy looks at old age and gives it the middle finger.
                            He'll probably sit out a game or two for rest afterwards, so I don't know if it's the middle finger as much as an angry fist.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Philly has won 2 in a row!

They're going streaking!

Comment

Working...
                              X