X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

And Kevin responds "Blatt is not a coach."

Comment

• All they ( Russians ) want for Christmas is Dollars!

Apparently, Putin really made mistake with Ukraine. Ruble is dying and Russians are running straight to cold-war opponent's hands. Hah!

Comment

• D-MO my fellow country man is securing the starting spot in Rockets, just happy to see that guy succeed, guy's getting paid.

most recent game
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

All they ( Russians ) want for Christmas is Dollars!

Apparently, Putin really made mistake with Ukraine. Ruble is dying and Russians are running straight to cold-war opponent's hands. Hah!
          MSLE should just buy them and then completely dissolve the team. copied logo? what logo?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
            MSLE should just buy them and then completely dissolve the team. copied logo? what logo?
            It's quite ironic you made correlation. I think it may have something to do with it Russians are literally spending all their money right now.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Whiteside is ballin for the Heat.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Whiteside is ballin for the Heat.
                Yep. Happy for the kid. Has so much physical talent, but just never seemed to put any of it together til now. And fell into a great situation in Miami.

Comment

• HAHA I absolutely love watching the Cavs struggle even with LeBron! Cavs lose again to the Suns!

Comment

• Mo Williams had the game of his life. 52 points. Wolves single game scoring record. Was watching the game as usual to see Andrew Wiggins... instead this dude put on a show. Everything he was throwing up was money. He hit a couple 3s with two guys draped all over him and still managed to hit nothing but net. It took a 50 point effort to end a 15 game losing streak for the Wolves.

... and Wiggins put up 20 points.
                    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• GSW +550 to win NBA. Got to put few bucks on this.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Yep. Happy for the kid. Has so much physical talent, but just never seemed to put any of it together til now. And fell into a great situation in Miami.
                        Never really got real chance in SAC. Finally getting consistent minutes has paid dividends!
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

GSW +550 to win NBA. Got to put few bucks on this.
                          i forget where i read it but there was some stat about teams that have won 30+ games by a certain date, that more than half of them made the finals. and of all the teams that made the finals, they all won it as well.

Comment

• What a bitch move by KG.

Comment

• washington has now beat chicago twice.

Comment

• so... NBA is in London tonight...

I'm in love with English betting sites.
                                Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 15, 2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X