• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    washington has now beat chicago twice.
    Wizards got insiders at Bulls camp.

Comment

• meanwhile...

Comment

meanwhile...

that's why NBA is interesting to watch again!

Comment

• This guy is on point!! Tank Nation!

Comment

• Knicks are really really really bad.
            Last edited by rocwell; Thu Jan 15, 2015, 05:21 PM.

Comment

meanwhile...

Time to show people that there are other players to enjoy.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

meanwhile...

Yet all five of these guys will probably make the all star game.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Knicks are really really really bad.
                  I was so close to putting money on Milwaukee. But the London setting and melo/amares return threw me off. Damnit!!!!

Comment

• Is this real life? lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Is this real life? lol

simmons just won't let go of his doc rivers hate!

Comment

• Pretty bad reffing in this Cavs-Lakers game. Thompson basically committed a foul and knocked the ball out of bounds, and they called it Cleveland ball. Cavs then hit a 3.

Comment

• Ouch, Sanders suspended for min. 10 games without pay for violating anti-drug policy.

Comment

• Kobe has changed lol. Watching that game last night, all game he was just fooling around with LeBron, making jokes, smiling, it's like watching an all star game, like the game is not important.

Kobe in his prime would never do that. He's old school. He's one of the most competitive guy in the history of the NBA. He's a guy that once he steps on the court he's got one mission in mind: kill you.

After the game he said something like, 5 years ago i could physically pick up this whole team by myself. Now, physically, i can't do that
                            Last edited by The Great One; Fri Jan 16, 2015, 05:29 PM.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Kobe has changed lol. Watching that game last night, all game he was just fooling around with LeBron, making jokes, smiling, it's like watching an all star game, like the game is not important.

Kobe in his prime would never do that. He's old school. He's one of the most competitive guy in the history of the NBA. He's a guy that once he steps on the court he's got one mission in mind: kill you.

After the game he said something like, 5 years ago i could physically pick up this whole team by myself. Now, physically, i can't do that
                              Well. Everything comes to an end.

Comment

• Greg Anthony loves prostitutes... oh well!

Comment

Working...
                                X