• General NBA discussion topic: Fire Casey
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• amazing

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Great....
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          Pretty sure people have been speculating about that for a couple years now. Maybe they finally held and healed? Lol
          That's why he is no long wearing the headband. He is showing his beautiful brand new head of hair to the world.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Bucks are the dark horse of the east

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Bucks are the dark horse of the east
              They'll be out in 6 or less in the 1st round

They cannot score whatsoever lool

When things tighten up in the playoffs they're gonna struggle to get to 80 points
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Depends whether or not MCW gets his shit together. Mayo, Middleton, and Illyasova can all go off. And with their defense they may not need to score more than 80.lol

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Yeah, well they don't have to hide Kanter anymore, while Gobert is eating up minutes now. No surprises there (at least in terms of the trend).

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      They'll be out in 6 or less in the 1st round

They cannot score whatsoever lool

When things tighten up in the playoffs they're gonna struggle to get to 80 points
                      Ya I don't see the Bucks making any noise. With Knight I definitely would agree they were the Dark Horse to upset somebody.

But now.. Nah. They're 5-14 since trading Knight.

Comment

• Bucks don't scare me at all.

No one below us in the standings scare me.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Bucks don't scare me at all.

No one below us in the standings scare me.
                          But that's because you're Bond. James Bond.

Comment

• After watching James Hardens display of full blown floppage last night in person, I think it would be a total shame if he won MVP. As skilled as he is offensively it is truly shocking how much he flops. The fact that the league hasn't fined him for any of his shananigans is a disgrace but, I guess to be expected.

Please, do not reward this type of play, it almost destroyed soccer.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              After watching James Hardens display of full blown floppage last night in person, I think it would be a total shame if he won MVP. As skilled as he is offensively it is truly shocking how much he flops. The fact that the league hasn't fined him for any of his shananigans is a disgrace but, I guess to be expected.

Please, do not reward this type of play, it almost destroyed soccer.
                              Super Stars don't flop man, they're ALWAYS fouled.

Comment

• Dude on ESPN just said Mirotic has more upside than Wiggins.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X