Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Funny thing is, a lot of the qualities Casey was supposed to bring when get hired; attention to defence, discipline, leadership; are the very qualities that we are looking for now.

We all knew that offence was his weak point when he was brought on, but the fact is Casey has failed in his strong points as well.
      well to be fair, we're been consistently top 5 in offense the whole season, regardless of how ugly it may look.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
        well to be fair, we're been consistently top 5 in offense the whole season, regardless of how ugly it may look.
        Defence sucks. Score or get blown out every game

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
          Oh just incase anybody hasn't seen it yet

Check out the collective sigh of disbelief in his teammates. Nobody bothers to go after the miss, except Patterson.

DeRozan, Vasquez and Amir were all caught in a "WTF did I just see?" daze.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
            This graphic is startling. Lou shoots the most, despite having the worst percentage (2nd only to Mo Williams).

How does this go unnoticed by a coaching staff???

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              This graphic is startling. Lou shoots the most, despite having the worst percentage (2nd only to Mo Williams).

How does this go unnoticed by a coaching staff???
              Casey trusts his guys.............................. to do what they always do...

Comment

• I feel like I was one of the last holdouts, but...

*sigh*

#FireCasey
                That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Now this forum is sane. It's pitty that it took so much in terms of losses.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• 6 threads on the front page of "Everything Raptors" forum talking about Casey/coaching, lol

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      lets be clear. the nets last year were not an 'inferior opponent'. after the new year they were probably near the best team in the league.
                      Yeah, but the Nets weren't the superior team either. Kidd made adjustments/out coached Casey, Casey did not make adjustments/got out coached. Even still, it came down to the last shot, and had Lowry not bumped into Patterson maybe he would have had a little more space from Pierce, and maybe we escape to the second round. Either way, Casey was out coached.
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Just so we can turn our minds to happier things for a couple of seconds:

LOOK AT HARDEN ON THIS CHART!

In a league of his own
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                          Casey trusts his guys.............................. to do what they always do...
                          and, for better or worse, they ARE doing what they always do

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Its still mind boggling how Casey didn't call a time out to get a play and instead just let Lou dribble it and then shoot a far desperation 3 when there was still time on the clock.
                            Assuming Casey DID call that time-out, what do you think that play call would be?

You guessed it: Lou step-back, 27 footer.

I've actually called this play a few times in the game-threads. Sadly.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
                              and, for better or worse, they ARE doing what they always do
                              But therein lies the problem. They need more structure.

Comment

• breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                                Is Mike Malone still available after being removed by Sacramento? Or does anybody actually believe one of our assistant coaches have it in them to take over? Tom sterner would atleast energize these guys if he had full control.
                                I was actually wondering if the recently retired Steve Nash was interested. I've never been a fan of the player going straight to HC, but I do think Nash would be a good HC. Better then the current coach at least!

Comment

Working...
                                X