X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Lowry is a top 10 player?
    Maybe?

Curry, LeBron, George, Westbrook, Durant, AD, CP3, Kawhi, Blake. Those guys are definitely better than him this season in my opinion. Lowry might be the next guy though, at this exact moment.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      Maybe?

Curry, LeBron, George, Westbrook, Durant, AD, CP3, Kawhi, Blake. Those guys are definitely better than him this season in my opinion. Lowry might be the next guy though, at this exact moment.
      i haven't watched any clippers this year beyond jordans murdering of the mesh. how good have blake and cp3 played? because i thought shit was hitting the fans in clipperland.

lowry is playing at superstar levels, whether or not we give him a number.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        i haven't watched any clippers this year beyond jordans murdering of the mesh. how good have blake and cp3 played? because i thought shit was hitting the fans in clipperland.

Blake is playing better than he did last season based on his stats, CP3 has been disappointing though compared to his previous seasons.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

CP3 is having a bit of an 'off' year for him, but I have a hard time believing he's not elite... I mean a down year is still 21.8 PER and .177WS/48, with a /551 TS%.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

CP3 is having a bit of an 'off' year for him, but I have a hard time believing he's not elite... I mean a down year is still 21.8 PER and .177WS/48, with a /551 TS%.
            I'd say cp3 is the better player but so far this season lowry is having a better year. If I were to vote for the mvp it would go

1) Steph
            2) Paul George
            3) Westbrook
            4) Lebron
            5) Kawhi
            6) KD
            7) Lowry

Comment

• If they play at this pace for the rest of the year, this will be the best regular season team Casey has ever coached.

#6 in Offensive Rating
              #9 in Defensive Rating

52.5 wins.

I am bothered though by the minutes thing though yesterday against the 76ers, Casey had no choice as he tried to limit minutes but the bench fucked it up.

Comment

• If they play at this pace for the rest of the year, this will be the best regular season team Casey has ever coached.

#6 in Offensive Rating
                #9 in Defensive Rating

52.5 wins.

I am bothered though by the minutes thing though yesterday against the 76ers, Casey had no choice as he tried to limit minutes but the bench fucked it up.

Comment

• Jrice9 wrote: View Post
                  If they play at this pace for the rest of the year, this will be the best regular season team Casey has ever coached.

#6 in Offensive Rating
                  #9 in Defensive Rating

52.5 wins.

Not having a system will do that to you.
                  Last edited by Just Is; Mon Dec 14, 2015, 11:04 AM.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

If they play at this pace for the rest of the year, this will be the best regular season team Casey has ever coached.

#6 in Offensive Rating
                    #9 in Defensive Rating

52.5 wins.

That would be 4 or 5 straight seasons of improvements
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

The problem with this is that it implies that Casey had no other options, when there is a full 48 minutes of rotations that can be modified to help ensure that there is enough talent on the court and rest players.

The adjustments need to start at the tip-off and be managed throughout the game (and similarly, in Nov/Dec and managed throughout the season). Casey's excuses for lack of adjustments only ever seem to apply to the last minute adjustment; he simply lacks the foresight and good game planning.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Maybe?

I love Lowry, but he has to expend so much more energy and put in so much more effort to be "great" in comparison to those other players. Maybe it's because he doesn't have great size/physical ability in comparison to those guys, but yeah....I think he's a great second option next to a true super star.

Comment

• FWIW RPM has Lowry as the 2nd best in the league thus far, behind only Curry.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                            FWIW RPM has Lowry as the 2nd best in the league thus far, behind only Curry.
                            Goatowry
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              FWIW RPM has Lowry as the 2nd best in the league thus far, behind only Curry.
                              No doubt that he is playing great, but again, how hard does he have to push himself in comparison to Curry?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                No doubt that he is playing great, but again, how hard does he have to push himself in comparison to Curry?
                                That's interesting - Curry is on a much better team, so there's that. He also makes the game look super easy, so there's that, too. But Lowry's also a lot more physical - a lot of contact on his drives and he's a defender willing to take a ton of charges (led the league one season). Lowry's driving game now reminds me of (knock on wood) D-Wade. I remember watching D-Wade crash into guys under the basket and fly into the photographers on almost every drive and thinking "you can't sustain that for 15 seasons." Sure enough, Wade's body has broken down and his game started to tail off a bit early. Here's to hoping Lowry finds some balance between his currently amazing performance and longevity.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X