Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Who the fuck is talking about tanking?
    Read through the forums and you'll have your answer....also calm down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      Dallas won the championship back in 11. Casey was their defensive coach that year.
      Carlisle designs defenses just like Pops does. Assistant coaches are evaluated on more than a single season under great coaches. Budenholzer spent 18 years in the Spurs organization.

Comment

Everybody complains about their coach tbh Bulls fans complain about Thibs. Spurs fans complain about Pop.

it's fucking pathetic, the way Pop allows guys like Manu turn the ball over like it's nobodys business. fucking pathetic
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
          Read through the forums and you'll have your answer....also calm down.

The answer that maybe a post here or there, clearly with a joking tone, might bring it up? And that becomes "these guys" flipping back to tanking...??

You're just trying to be divisive, for what reason I can't possibly begin to imagine.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
            His imaginary friend
            But but you're my imaginary friend.... I mean we would probably never be real friends with all the bitching, complaining and negativity you bring to the table....

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
              But but you're my imaginary friend.... I mean we would probably never be real friends with all the bitching, complaining and negativity you bring to the table....

Lol

I'm not wasting my time with you

Don't like me put me on ignore if you want to keep living in you're fantasy world.
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

#FireCasey

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Lol

I'm not wasting my time with you

Don't like me put me on ignore if you want to keep living in you're fantasy world.
                But I do like you as an imaginary friend... Lol

All jokes aside you're cool most times....you just really really really hate losing quarters, halfs, games and you hate Casey.

Last edited by special1; Sat Jan 17, 2015, 04:01 PM.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Dallas won the championship back in 11. Casey was their defensive coach that year.
                  Thank god for Tyson Chandler and Shawn Marion
                  We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
                    Thank god for Tyson Chandler and Shawn Marion
                    Good defense needs good defensive players?! Wow revolutionary thought Case. Never thought of that.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

#Bring Back Butch

Comment

How many times did we get blown out last year?
                        Because it's happened 3 of the last 7 games
                        We were that grind it out, always in games team even durring the tanking years, but now the wins and losses are coming dependant on hot shooting nights.
                        Either the system has been figured out by now, or guys have stopped listening.

I also think Lous game is toxic to the team, I understand why Atlanta basically dumped him

Comment

Last thing, going into the season what was your expectations? an NBA Championship? Fire Casey then!

My expectations? 2nd round. To get to the next level(Conference Finals) they need JV and Ross to elevate their game to the next level. Hasn't happened. JV has improved a lot this season, Ross not so much. He;s gotten worse actually.

Raps are 2 pieces away from contending. They need a PF, a guy that you can throw the ball to in the block and score. And they need a legit SF. A guy that can shoot and play solid D. A Draymond Green type.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Team not as good as it played early on, not as bad as it's playing now.

Much has been made of the massive slippage in defence, with the blame being placed on Casey's system. IMO, it was Casey's system that covered up a lot of the defensive issues last year and early this year. The quality of our defenders as a group is somewhere between subpar to outright bad.

Amir is the lynchpin of the defence and his slippage is exposing gaping flaws.

Ross is a bad defender, as is JV. Can their lack of progress on the defensive end be at least partially pinned on Casey? I can't argue Casey shouldn't bear part of the blame.

GV is a poor defender as is Lou. PPAt has played decent D at times, but he's never been known as a plus defender, and he certainly hasn't been lately.

Lowry, who had been fairly neutral, seems worn down and it's been showing on both ends. Casey has to manage his minutes better, whether Lowry wants it or not.

Offensively, the 3 pt shot, which has been so crucial, is going through a team wide slump. Far too many misses, some contested, but a lot of open looks as well. That isn't a coaching issue, even if other aspects of the offence are.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Carlisle designs defenses just like Pops does. Assistant coaches are evaluated on more than a single season under great coaches. Budenholzer spent 18 years in the Spurs organization.
                              How is Carlisle's defence this year?
                              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

breakin_ankles wrote: View Post
                                #Bring Back Butch
                                ^

Comment

Working...
                                X