No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Terrence Ross will stick with the starters for now, according coach Dwane Casey."

"You run the risk of possibly losing one of the young kids if you sit them down too quick," Casey said.

WHAT ABOUT JV YOU DUMB FUCK

Comment

• jonnywalker wrote: View Post
      "Terrence Ross will stick with the starters for now, according coach Dwane Casey."

"You run the risk of possibly losing one of the young kids if you sit them down too quick," Casey said.

WHAT ABOUT JV YOU DUMB FUCK
      Casey trolling Raptor fans - lol

Comment

• I think I need to take a break from these forums. Constant negativity and hatred towards the best Raptor team in their history is making this season no fun. Have fun without me guys.
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
          I think I need to take a break from these forums. Constant negativity and hatred towards the best Raptor team in their history is making this season no fun. Have fun without me guys.
          2001 Raptor team is still better.
          We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
            2001 Raptor team is still better.
            Oh come on Dwane, don't sell yourself short.
            OG is our king

Comment

I think I need to take a break from these forums. Constant negativity and hatred towards the best Raptor team in their history is making this season no fun. Have fun without me guys.
              I thought it was the ISO offense and porous defense that was killing the fun.

Comment

Man if you think this terrible defence and ugly, unsustainable, not-a-real-basketball offense is fun then you deserve these past few games...
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• LOL the lockerroom is so lost now. JJ called Teague the best pg in the league. I guess I wasn't looking too deep into it.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• #FireCasey

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    LOL the lockerroom is so lost now. JJ called Teague the best pg in the league. I guess I wasn't looking too deep into it.
                    Things may be a bit shitty right now, but you're just looking way too much into it dude. Players on every team say that about tons of other opposing players. How the fuck is that mean the locker room is lost??? Stop exaggerating to make things sound even worse.

Comment

• Casey is just a puss

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                        I was going to create a thread " What can we at RR do to get Casey fired? "...... But this will do.

Love Casey as a dude, not as a coach. Feel bad for him , he seems like he genuinely cares but really has low basketball iq.
                        Like at this point Leo/Jack.. Heck.. Matt devlin sees the game better than Casey does.

Casey is a racist as well toward JV. Jonas is playing like an All Star when you allow him to play HIS game( not Casey's game) but they refuse to go to him on plays he likes. It's not the players fault . As a coach / managing staff you every right to force your players to do whatever you wish. That's their jobs.

Piece of shit does not run an offense and his defensive system is fit for the 97 bulls yet his dumb ass can't see what I can see lol
                        Casey is racist?????? Yup...I've seen it all, now. Smmfh. #Wack
                        The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                        Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                        www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                        http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

• Pshhht u know I'm right
                          2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                            Pshhht u know I'm right
                            We know you're something.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Masai isn't going to fire Casey.. at least during the season. Masai has his expectations in check. They were never going to compete for the ring this year. So being the best team in a lousy division, or the 3rd/4th best team in the conference was basically what we all knew going into the season.. and the coach was not going to impact that.

The key will be how we improve from that goal. If they fail to get out of the first, Casey will probably be on the chopping block. If they do, then he may get another stay of execution. But, if the bar gets raised a bit higher the following year and he fails to reach that bar, then Masai will probably just deny the team option he has for him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Masai isn't going to fire Casey.. at least during the season. Masai has his expectations in check. They were never going to compete for the ring this year. So being the best team in a lousy division, or the 3rd/4th best team in the conference was basically what we all knew going into the season.. and the coach was not going to impact that.

The key will be how we improve from that goal. If they fail to get out of the first, Casey will probably be on the chopping block. If they do, then he may get another stay of execution. But, if the bar gets raised a bit higher the following year and he fails to reach that bar, then Masai will probably just deny the team option he has for him.
                                This ^ is how I feel as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X