Lebron James....

Does Casey have a Lebron on the roster? Lol

What's your point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Terrible coaches who have won coach of the month
      Good coaches too...

Maybe Dwane will improve on some of his weaknesses? Or maybe all the fire Casey talk will go away once the team rights the ship...

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        Good coaches too...

Maybe Dwane will improve on some of his weaknesses? Or maybe all the fire Casey talk will go away once the team rights the ship...

Its been 4 years with a small blip. Maybe he just isnt good

Comment

Lebron James....

What's your point?
          people are using our record (or other team's records) as reasons for not firing him when in reality, there's something wrong with our style of play. talent is why we're 26-13

Comment

Lebron James....

What's your point?

Well when I say Casey is a bad coach, some of yall point to the record like it's the only thing that matters.

All you guys care about are wins and losses but when I bring up another coach who's won a lot of games you start dissecting the roster or bringing up other things.

Which is what I've been saying all along!

It's not all about wins and loses you have to looks at how the wins are happening and how the loses are happening.

When we were winning the way we won was unsustainable and now we're getting exposed due to Casey's game plan.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              About a year ago for me

But hell, people are still defending the guy and believe we play the right brand of basketball. If those people were the only people that walked the Earth I wouldn't want to live on this planet anymore.lol
              You know which other team people didn't think played the "right" brand of basketball? The bad boy Pistons with Isiah, Dumars, Laimbeer, Rodman, etc.... They won two championships I believe

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                people are using our record (or other team's records) as reasons for not firing him when in reality, there's something wrong with our style of play. talent is why we're 26-13
                Agreed. Winning despite the coach

Comment

You know which other team people didn't think played the "right" brand of basketball? The bad boy Pistons with Isiah, Dumars, Laimbeer, Rodman, etc.... They won two championships I believe

That didn't have anything to do with effectiveness, and pretty much everything to do with sportsmanship.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    If a person does something repeatedly with poor results at what point do you just call them stupid
                    23-59
                    34-48
                    48-34
                    26-13

Right poor results
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Lmao you cannot be serious

The reason people didn't like the Bad boys style of basketball was because they physically assaulted the opponents every game

What we're talking about is complete different

Comment

I was going to answer Jesus but then saw team and then you answered anyway. But he also didn't play the "right" brand of basketball but was our lord and saviour - Assalammualaikum

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          23-59
                          34-48
                          48-34
                          26-13

Right poor results
                          Mike Brown won 66 games does that make him a good coach?

Since all you care about is the record

Comment

• #FireCasey

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Well when I say Casey is a bad coach, some of yall point to the record like it's the only thing that matters.

All you guys care about are wins and losses but when I bring up another coach who's won a lot of games you start dissecting the roster or bringing up other things.

Which is what I've been saying all along!

It's not all about wins and loses you have to looks at how the wins are happening and how the loses are happening.

When we were winning the way we won was unsustainable and now we're getting exposed due to Casey's game plan.
                            I dunno man.... I hear what you're saying.

I just feel that you have to look at the whole body of work. Hate Casey all you want but he's the Head coach and he's helped to turn the franchise around.... Is he perfect? Obviously not! Will he improve? Maybe... I hope so!

How can you give him NO credit when we're winning and blame him for EVERYTHING when we're losing?...

Comment

I dunno man.... I hear what you're saying.

I just feel that you have to look at the whole body of work. Hate Casey all you want but he's the Head coach and he's helped to turn the franchise around.... Is he perfect? Obviously not! Will he improve? Maybe... I hope so!

How can you give him NO credit when we're winning and blame him for EVERYTHING when we're losing...

Winning happened abruptly after the Gay trade. Unless he's a Wizard he really had nothing to do with it.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Mike Brown won 66 games does that make him a good coach?

Since all you care about is the record
                                No all I care about is winning! That's what Casey has been doing. Like no other Raptor coach.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X