#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    I was going to answer Jesus but then saw team and then you answered anyway. But he also didn't play the "right" brand of basketball but was our lord and saviour - Assalammualaikum
    Jesus is awesome! He would play the "right" brand of basketball.... Actually, I bet he does!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
      Jesus is awesome! He would play the "right" brand of basketball.... Actually, I bet he does!

Couldn't drive left and was an overrated post defender. Let Roman soldiers post him up at will.

Comment

Winning happened abruptly after the Gay trade. Unless he's a Wizard he really had nothing to do with it.
        LMAO

With a straight face you can say that? Lol

I mean it has nothing to do with his philosophies or system right?

Comment

LMAO

With a straight face you can say that? Lol

I mean it has nothing to do with his philosophies or system right?

One guy out and three guys in - no practice or integration and winning starts. Skip ahead a year defense is shit and passing stops.

Comment

Couldn't drive left and was an overrated post defender. Let Roman soldiers post him up at will.
            You forgot conquering death.... That places him a little higher than Michael Jordan

Comment

One guy out and three guys in - no practice or integration and winning starts. Skip ahead a year defense is shit and passing stops.
              You act like the season is over... Lol. Let's stop judging him at 26-13?

Comment

You forgot conquering death.... That places him a little higher than Michael Jordan

Short come back. Places him in McGrady territory tbh. Jordan was still good with the Wizards just not great.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  No all I care about is winning! That's what Casey has been doing. Like no other Raptor coach.
                  Still didn't answer the question
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Short come back. Places him in McGrady territory tbh. Jordan was still good with the Wizards just not great.
                    Let's stay on course before they shut this thread down...

I'd hate to have to remember all the posters ready to fire our coach after a little adversity at (26-13)....

Let's see how the team plays over the next 10 games and re-visit!

Comment

I'd hate to have to remember all the posters ready to fire our coach after a little adversity at (26-13)....

Just ten more games

Then twenty

Then thirty

Seriously we have 80+ games of this crap.

Enough is enough

Comment

If they play bad the next 10 then it's let's wait for another 10 smh

This cycle never stops I guess.....
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Mike Brown won 66 games does that make him a good coach?

Since all you care about is the record

Mike Brown no longer coaches and will likely never coach another NBA team....But I'll answer your question anyway.

Did you see Mike Brown coach the Lakers and the Cavs (his second stint)? They were losing teams. So I would say he's not a good coach and he got fired because of it.

The question should be....Is Casey a better coach than Mike Brown?

I think Casey is a better coach than Mike Brown as Casey had his team winning with arguably less talent.

To be frank: Mike Brown was not a very good coach. Was he good with a generational talent like Lebron? Sure....but who wouldn't be? I guess Blatt (but he's a rookie NBA coach and it's hard to judge him right now).

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                            Just ten more games

Then twenty

Then thirty

Seriously we have 80+ games of this crap.

Enough is enough
                            Yet some were willing to go through 2+ seasons of crap basketball via tanking

Comment

Mike Brown no longer coaches and will likely never coach another NBA team....But I'll answer your question anyway.

Did you see Mike Brown coach the Lakers and the Cavs (his second stint)? They were losing teams. So I would say he's not a good coach and he got fired because of it.

The question should be....Is Casey a better coach than Mike Brown?

I think Casey is a better coach than Mike Brown as Casey had his team winning with arguably less talent.

To be frank: Mike Brown was not a very good coach. Was he good with a generational talent like Lebron? Sure....but who wouldn't be? I guess Blatt (but he's a rookie NBA coach and it's hard to judge him right now).

Is Casey a better coach than Mike Brown? Tough call, how about both Suck

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                why, exactly?

continuity? who actually wants to have continuity for the rest of this season? that just means bad defensive schemes and pure ISO offence.
                                If you hold onto Casey, worst case scenario for the team is they get bounced out of the first round.

If you fire Casey, there's a chance the team some nosedives and misses the playoffs. There's a serious risk with this roster of guys mentally checking out if Casey got fired.

If you think that the coaching is preventing these players from getting all their power-ups and magically become contenders y'all dreaming.

Comment

Working...
                                X