#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    If you hold onto Casey, worst case scenario for the team is they get bounced out of the first round.

If you fire Casey, there's a chance the team some nosedives and misses the playoffs. There's a serious risk with this roster of guys mentally checking out if Casey got fired.

If you think that the coaching is preventing these players from getting all their power-ups and magically become contenders y'all dreaming.
    Nosedives to what. Raptors have the Atlantic won there is no upside to keeping Casey. With another coach Raptors won't have the worst coach in the Eastern playoffs potentially.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Still didn't answer the question
      He did answer. He said all that matters to him is winning in a coach. You just don't like his answer.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Btw...I'm not saying he should be fired mid season. I'm saying he should be seriously evaluated in the off season and I'm leaning towards letting him go at this point.

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        LOL the lockerroom is so lost now. JJ called Teague the best pg in the league. I guess I wasn't looking too deep into it.
        You're reading too much into it. JJ and him are good buds.

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        You not going to win much games when your getting that type of guard play
        And who's fault is that? Who is the one that has given free reign to guards to do whatever they want?

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        23-59
        34-48
        48-34
        26-13

Right poor results
        Even Sam Mitchell won 47 games.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• #FireCaseyAfterTheSeason?
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
            He did answer. He said all that matters to him is winning in a coach. You just don't like his answer.
            Who the hell are you?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              Nosedives to what. Raptors have the Atlantic won there is no upside to keeping Casey. With another coach Raptors won't have the worst coach in the Eastern playoffs potentially.
              Firing a coach, mid-season, is GUARANTEED DOWNSIDE unless you have an incredible, incredible coach lined-up. There isn't a head coach in the league that can overhaul an team's offense or defense mid-season.

If a really great coach suddenly were on the market, than yeah, maybe you roll the dice, fire Casey and go for it. But if you're idea of 'a better coach' is the likes of Mike Malone or Mark Jackson, than all you're doing is disrupting the locker room for no real reason and guaranteeing they'll get bounced out the playoffs. T

Our chances of reaching the second round are higher with Casey than without him at this point. Let the playoffs decide whether he stays or goes.

Comment

Firing a coach, mid-season, is GUARANTEED DOWNSIDE unless you have an incredible, incredible coach lined-up. There isn't a head coach in the league that can overhaul an team's offense or defense mid-season.

If a really great coach suddenly were on the market, than yeah, maybe you roll the dice, fire Casey and go for it. But if you're idea of 'a better coach' is the likes of Mike Malone or Mark Jackson, than all you're doing is disrupting the locker room for no real reason and guaranteeing they'll get bounced out the playoffs. T

Our chances of reaching the second round are higher with Casey than without him at this point. Let the playoffs decide whether he stays or goes.
                Raptor won because Casey couldn't overhaul the lineup post trade. Maybe turfing him would have a similar effect

Comment

Who the hell are you?
                  Touchy aren't we.

Who the hell are you ? A serious keyboard warrior I think.
                  - TGO

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    Yet some were willing to go through 2+ seasons of crap basketball via tanking
                    Totally different processes man. When we are a winning team there is a balance between patience and insanity (ie whats not working, but doing it over and over expecting different results)

Also since you brought up tanking, Wiggins is straight up b*tch-slapping teams now...

Comment

Touchy aren't we.

Who the hell are you ? A serious keyboard warrior I think.
                      You're delusional

Comment

You're delusional
                        Delusional ? Hows that ? Because people don't agree with your point of view.
                        You don't like my kind round here sheriff ? Going to run me off your message board sheriff ?
                        What a small and petty little boy you are.
                        - TGO

Comment

Delusional ? Hows that ? Because people don't agree with your point of view.
                          You don't like my kind round here sheriff ? Going to run me off your message board sheriff ?
                          What a small and petty little boy you are.
                          Keep going

Is that all you have?

Comment

If a really great coach suddenly were on the market, than yeah, maybe you roll the dice, fire Casey and go for it. But if you're idea of 'a better coach' is the likes of Mike Malone or Mark Jackson, than all you're doing is disrupting the locker room for no real reason and guaranteeing they'll get bounced out the playoffs.
                            This is simply not true.

As you can see, teams generally benefited from swapping out coaches over the rest of the season. That increase of 0.037 in the average win percentage would be roughly equivalent to three extra wins over an 82-game season.
                            http://www.hickory-high.com/the-impa...ching-changes/

If midseason change was always guaranteed downside it would never happen.

Comment

Keep going

Is that all you have?
                              It would appear you have nothing at all...Just grade school type responses. Pathetic.

So what would you change in the Raps coaching approach..
                              When they were on top of the heap 3 weeks ago things were great. Did Casey suddenly become stupid in 3 weeks ?
                              What specifically would you change ?
                              - TGO

Comment

It would appear you have nothing at all...Just grade school type responses. Pathetic.

So what would you change in the Raps coaching approach..
                                When they were on top of the heap 3 weeks ago things were great. Did Casey suddenly become stupid in 3 weeks ?
                                What specifically would you change ?
                                Keep going

You're clearly angry loool

Comment

Working...
                                X