#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    GK was fired because his teams played like the Raptor early in the season. Tons of shots no passing and no defense.
    The passing part is hyperbole he advocated lightning quick zippy passing

Comment

GK was fired because his teams played like the Raptor early in the season. Tons of shots no passing and no defense.
      Read what I bolded.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

The passing part is hyperbole he advocated lightning quick zippy passing
        Are you arguing with yourself????
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• It's pretty funny how people here just blames everything and i mean everything on Casey lol smh.

Vasquez with a no look pass! Fire Casey!
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            Are you arguing with yourself????
            No criticism of Casey spilled over to Karl. If nothing else Karl didnt like ball stoppers.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              It's pretty funny how people here just blames everything and i mean everything on Casey lol smh.

Vasquez with a no look pass! Fire Casey!
              The first TO is all GV the fifth in 10 minutes is on the coach.

Comment

See.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Coach made sure he didn't get a 6th though.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                    I just thought that the idea replacing Ross with GV, thus bumping DD to SF (defended by 'Po and his length), didn't exactly put DeRozan is a position to succeed. Had he replaced Ross with JJ, DeRozan would have had a far more favorable matchup that he could have attacked and exploited, while also putting a real SF in the lineup.

My real point was that not all the complaining about DC revolves around JV. The inconsistent treatment/usage of JV just seems to be the most glaringly obviously example, especially in a season that is caught between "compete now" and "develop the young core".

By saying that anybody who complains about DC is a JV fanboy, you're simplifying the coaching issue and ignoring any real problems, while also trolling JV supporters. Not exactly the most effective way to make a point or stimulate discussion.
                    What on earth??? I never said that ANYONE who complains about DC is a JV Fan boy......Did you really just take it there? I really expected more from you. Dwayne Casey apparently does an awesome job of trolling JV's fanboys, so why would I even waste my time?

My opinion (and i will make it a bit harsher because you somehow missed the point) is that the JV homers are bringing all this drama so they can get a new coach for their home boy (ANY COACH).....look at the posters making the noise. Does anyone ever bring up a realistic coach whom they would like to coach this team? NOPE.....just any coach will do.
                    Last edited by special1; Tue Jan 20, 2015, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      If this doesn't work, can we #LynchCasey?
                      What am i reading? This sounds super racist......you need to stop. This is just basketball.

Comment

• I'm not saying fire Casey,but if the team don't get through the second round at least,than maybe it's time for new voice,I'm just saying. And if this s@!t I'm hearing about Tom Thibodeau being let go from Chicago,d@!n..I go hard and get him,that guy can coach. Always like his passion and X & O. Defensive minded.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                          What on earth??? I never said that ANYONE who complains about DC is a JV Fan boy......Did you really just take it there? I really expected more from you. Dwayne Casey apparently does an awesome job of trolling JV's fanboys, so why would I even waste my time?

My opinion (and i will make it a bit harsher because you somehow missed the point) is that the JV homers are bringing all this drama so they can get a new coach for their home boy (ANY COACH).....look at the posters making the noise. Does anyone ever bring up a realistic coach whom they would like to coach this team? NOPE.....just any coach will do.
                          So you didn't say that anybody who complains about DC is a JV fanboy, but you did say that it's the JV fanboys who are bringing all the anti-DC drama? Is there a difference between A and B?

The whole point is that there is far more to the anti-DC rhetoric than just JV-related criticism, but you appear to have JV-blinders on.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                            What am i reading? This sounds super racist......you need to stop. This is just basketball.
                            Non-racist lynching, of course.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                              So you didn't say that anybody who complains about DC is a JV fanboy, but you did say that it's the JV fanboys who are bringing all the anti-DC drama? Is there a difference between A and B?

The whole point is that there is far more to the anti-DC rhetoric than just JV-related criticism, but you appear to have JV-blinders on.
                              The good citizens of the district of DeRozan are petrified that if Casey is fired a new coach might come in who emphasizes team ball and frowns on ISOs for long 2s with 16+ seconds on the shot clock.

A coach who expects the same level of effort in all facets of the game from all his players.

A coach who has more than an DD ISO up his sleeve when a bucket is needed.

A coach who is flexible and adapts.

All these things petrify the district of DeRozan because they are happy with the status quo for their favourite player - to hell with the team or a playoff series win.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                The good citizens of the district of DeRozan are petrified that if Casey is fired a new coach might come in who emphasizes team ball and frowns on ISOs for long 2s with 16+ seconds on the shot clock.

A coach who expects the same level of effort in all facets of the game from all his players.

A coach who has more than an DD ISO up his sleeve when a bucket is needed.

A coach who is flexible and adapts.

All these things petrify the district of DeRozan because they are happy with the status quo for their favourite player - to hell with the team or a playoff series win.
                                special1 wrote: View Post

See, I'm not on either side. I still agree with those who want Casey gone because the system is bullshit. The defence has waaaay too many holes and the offence is hilarious. Hilariously inept that is. It has been since the start of the year, we just rode our talent on a hot streak. I can give it another 10 games. But if we're this bad, or still having trouble beating Buck-like teams. Then that does it for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X