Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^ 3rd lowest in passes per game

Comment

• I think most mainstream media would 'get' it if Casey was fired, assuming Masai had a plan to rejigger the team and replace him. He has more credibility than than the Kings management/ownership. But without a plan he would deserve to get some heat.

No one would be laughing at the team, it would just be one of those sad 'what-the-hell-went-wrong?' and 'chemistry is a fickle thing' type stories.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        ^ 3rd lowest in passes per game
        5th lowest
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• ^ yes 5th

Still shitty

Comment

• Watching Bucks/Pistons

Bucks have beautiful ball movement. Absolutely beautiful

And they definitely do not have prototypical passing players. I would bet that the Raps roster is much, much more suited to it.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Watching Bucks/Pistons

Bucks have beautiful ball movement. Absolutely beautiful

And they definitely do not have prototypical passing players. I would bet that the Raps roster is much, much more suited to it.
              Kidd is good at coaching an NBA team Casey is not. Even the Bucks defense is coherent. The players aren't very good, can't really shoot including Giannis. Difference is the Bucks will eventually get better. Raptors have tried to get shooter open but there is a complete lack of commitment or trust in that type of offense. It always degenerates to chucking. Hawks looked terrible early but eventually players execute and then improve. Under Casey, there is no commitment to a good team offense.

Comment

• Remember Novak last year? The guy couldn't do a damn thing in this offence.
                I guarantee if korver comes to toronto , he will be averaging career lows in this style of play.
                Terrance Ross is really not being used correctly at all
                2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                  Remember Novak last year? The guy couldn't do a damn thing in this offence.
                  I guarantee if korver comes to toronto , he will be averaging career lows in this style of play.
                  Its all the off the dribble threes. No player except Irving shoots better off the dribble. Curry is good off the dribble but deadly when he can setup.

Comment

• Bulls contunues to struggle. Fire Thibs.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Watch out Dwane. The peasants at RR are coming for you. Sam and Mack and an Old Skule Guy. And after they hang your by your thumbs they are going to turn their collective NBA coaching experience of not a single game coached or played to ousting a guy named Thibideau in Chicago for having the same record as Dwane over the last 11. 4W and 7L. They might go there first as he has a worse overall record than Dwane with arguably better personnel.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/ncb/notebook/_/pa...-billy-donovan

List of Top50 college coaches according to ESPN.

List at bottom.

Most are unrealistic.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          http://espn.go.com/ncb/notebook/_/pa...-billy-donovan

List of Top50 college coaches according to ESPN.

List at bottom.

Most are unrealistic.
                          Tony Amaker was mentioned a lot as a potential NBA coach. If MU goes the college route he would be a great choice. Lots of guys at the top wouldn't be great NBA coaches plus they make more in the NCAA.

Comment

• This thread makes me hate RR.

Comment

• I have been trying to give him the benefit of the doubt all year even when winning, but the man has weaknesses and I think he might be stubborn enough to ride them to his coaching grave. He doesn't appear to be getting better as a coach....which I had hoped for. Give Bayno the reigns
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                                Remember Novak last year? The guy couldn't do a damn thing in this offence.
                                Ross is deadly off the catch and shoot. If he was playing for Atlanta he'd be putting up monster numbers since their offense gets a catch and shoot shot on almost every possession by swinging the ball combined with a lot of off the ball movement. I agree with you that our offense is difficult for any 3pt shooter who isn't good off the iso dribble. Lou and Lowry are good off the dribble but only moving left, teams have figured that out now.

Comment

Working...
                                X