#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    If Raptors stay at 2. Which I believe they can do they would probably play either Bucks or Miami(20th & 28th in scoring). I also I believe the d will get better as the year goes on. It already has actually since Dd been back with only allowed 100 points twice.
    you seem to think that every team is SUPPOSED to score 100 points. since DD has been back, half the teams we played are literally in the bottom of the league in scoring (sixers TWICE, pistons, pacers. none of them average 100 points a game). and we didnt let the pelicans and grizzlies score over a 100 but we still lost those games.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      you seem to think that every team is SUPPOSED to score 100 points. since DD has been back, half the teams we played are literally in the bottom of the league in scoring (sixers TWICE, pistons, pacers. none of them average 100 points a game). and we didnt let the pelicans and grizzlies score over a 100 but we still lost those games.
      One of teams being one we would play in the playoffs
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

One of teams being one we would play in the playoffs
        Lol ur trolling xD
        2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
          Lol ur trolling xD
          Is it not a great possibility to play the Bucks in the first round?
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• #FireCasey

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            Is it not a great possibility to play the Bucks in the first round?
            That's the only way were getting out? Then I hope for the sake of this franchise we don't vs them.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              The three teams were most likely to play right now are the Bucks, Hornets and Heat(20th, 27th and 28th in scoring).
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

That's the only way were getting out? Then I hope for the sake of this franchise we don't vs them.
                I'm very confident in playing any of those 3 bottom teams in the first round
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I admire your confidence

Comment

I admire your confidence
                    Thank you. Believing is the first step.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Thank you. Believing is the first step.
                      It's a fine line between "belief" and "denial". Just ask Leaf fans who have been Be-Leafing for damn near half a century

But I agree with you. I'm not worried about Milwaukee, Miami, Brooklyn, Boston, Detroit, etc.

Comment

I admire your confidence
                        People are still worried about Charlotte around here?

Comment

Agreed. The 4/5 matchup is the one we need to avoid. It will be one of Washington, Cleveland, or Chicago. All exponentially tougher than Bucks, Hornets, or Heat. It also makes the 1 seed less desirable, because they're playing the winner of 4/5 in the 2nd round. Ideally we finish 2nd, Washington finishes 3rd, and we play Washington in the 2nd round. I think we can take them and go to the ECF. Would result in us keeping Casey, but it'd be worth it if he could pull that off.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                            Agreed. The 4/5 matchup is the one we need to avoid. It will be one of Washington, Cleveland, or Chicago. All exponentially tougher than Bucks, Hornets, or Heat. It also makes the 1 seed less desirable, because they're playing the winner of 4/5 in the 2nd round. Ideally we finish 2nd, Washington finishes 3rd, and we play Washington in the 2nd round. I think we can take them and go to the ECF. Would result in us keeping Casey, but it'd be worth it if he could pull that off.
                            +1 "Just win baby, just win"
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I'm a little concerned about Miami if they are healthy. But if Wade misses extended time as has been reported, then they may just drop out of the playoff picture altogether.

Comment

• Look guys . Lets say we lose the first round to the bucks for example. Do you guys think mlse would be happy letting Casey go after extending his contract only a year ago?

Comment

Working...
                                X