#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91 wrote: View Post
    We are about to have the best two seasons in Raptor history and you want the coach gone....that makes sense. Have you looked at our roster compared to other teams? I would say the coach is getting a lot out of what he has.
    He does. It is also incumbent on us posters to point out his mistakes so he can correct. We know someone in his camp follows this site. Also Matt Devlin? aka Matt52 aka McHappy is a stellar observer and contributor to this site.

Comment

• and it is incumbent upon us posters who know more than those posters to remind them that what they are posting as far as it is concerned with how Casey coaches his team... is kinda nonsense.

Comment

• And now I know why a lot of posters haven't been posting here. The thread's devolved into calling Anti-Casey posters idiots.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
          He does. It is also incumbent on us posters to point out his mistakes so he can correct. We know someone in his camp follows this site. Also Matt Devlin? aka Matt52 aka McHappy is a stellar observer and contributor to this site.
          Delusions of grandeur?
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
            We've quietly won 10 of the last 12, with wins against the Spurs, Clippers, Hawks, and Wizards x2 during that stretch. The defence has improved in the last few weeks, and we're now 15-12 against teams over .500, which is the 5th best mark in the league. Shout outs to Coach Casey - he certainly gets piled on when things go poorly so here's a little love for the team playing so well lately.
            fair enough. Hope the solid d and good ball movement continues O.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...-rankings#!nba

The structural issues in the organization have had the unfortunate effect of painting coach Dwane Casey as an archaic stat-hater, which is misleading. He worked closely with Oliver as an assistant coach in Seattle and Roland Beech as part of Rick Carlisle's staff in Dallas and gets high marks from both for being open to using analytics.
              Just thought I'd put this here.

The only reason, it seems, that the Raps weren't higher in this list is because MU wanted to trade Lowry ... which doesn't really have anything to do with analytics.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• Just warming this thread up
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Iso iso iso iso
                  - You can be called "Zemic" -

Comment

• That was a pretty brutal ending. We got owned by Alexis Ajinca while JV warmed the bench. Alexis fucking Ajinca.....

Comment

• Game 7 all over again.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Game 7 all over again.
                        Expect more of the same moving forward.

Comment

• Letting this man coach another season is unforgivable Masai.

Comment

• Ugh.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Wanna know why this thread was started?

Go watch the Pelican games 1 and 2
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Why is going small the only answer for Dwane Casey? Even when a fully obvious reason not to is staring him in the face???

Jonas just doesn't expect himself to play in the 4th anymore. No one does.
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X