No announcement yet.

#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One foot in the dark side. Not yet there though.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      That was a pretty brutal ending. We got owned by Alexis Ajinca while JV warmed the bench. Alexis fucking Ajinca.....
      Not the first time either.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Translation: we decided to go with what definitely wouldn't work, instead of what might not have worked, because he's our guy

Comment

Yeah but Evans got a layup with Amir guarding the Screen and roll
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Because obviously sitting on the bench tires you out.
              OG is our king

Comment

How about we go under the damn screens...

Comment

• #FireEm

Comment

Gassed eh? I wonder why. OH YEAH BECAUSE YOU PLAYED HIM EIGHTEEN MINUTES STRAIGHT

(Not that the part about him being gassed is actually legit. JV could have been fresh off of two weeks in Maui and he wouldn't have seen the floor in that situation.)
                    Last edited by JimiCliff; Tue Feb 24, 2015, 10:26 AM.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

One foot in the dark side. Not yet there though.
                      You'll get there , patience

Comment

One foot in the dark side. Not yet there though.
                        Come in.

Its warm.

Let me get you a cup of tea.

Comment

• JV was gassed !!! I blame Casey for not getting him ready.

JV is an All Star, maybe a Super Star potential, I don't think he was gassed at all.

Lets face it, MU has brought in all these talents and Casey is just mismanaging them.

We win because of the brilliant of our GM and players and lose because of Casey.

This is so obvious now.

Comment

• Oct.29-Dec.29 (pre-Portland) team FG% was 46.4, good for 7th in the league. Dec.30th (Portland) to today they've been shooting 44.1, good for 18th in the league.

Interestingly, only three playoff teams have shot worse than them since the Portland game - the Spurs, Portland, and Chicago.

The Spurs have had a ton of injuries, Derrick Rose is taking 17 shots per game and shooting 40% in Chicago (sound familiar?), but what's wrong with Portland? I think they're on a similar arc to the Raptors, with some significant flaws that were glossed over by a hot start and nice W/L totals.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I think Casey's crux is his lack of defined basketball team philosophies.

When you play Memphis, you know they will slow the game down, play physical, play stingy defense, and beat you up inside.

When you play Portland, you know they play conservative D and contain penetration, they shoot a ton of threes, and the pass the ball very well.

etc.

When you play the Raptors, they what? try and run you out of the building?

I think we all want to see a team that plays more half court basketball, and slows the game down to control the pace of the game offensively and defensively. I think controlling the pace/flow/boards is on of the best ways to win the game, play your style of basketball, win or lose. Be unselfish. I'm not even saying we need Spursian-levels ball movement, but just please pass it to JV when he is 2 feet from the basket with no one around...

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                                JV was gassed !!! I blame Casey for not getting him ready.

JV is an All Star, maybe a Super Star potential, I don't think he was gassed at all.

Lets face it, MU has brought in all these talents and Casey is just mismanaging them.

We win because of the brilliant of our GM and players and lose because of Casey.

This is so obvious now.
                                Honestly, are SuperJudge's blatant trolling attempts specifically targeting a fellow forum user not worthy of moderation? This is ridiculous.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X