#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    The thing i don't get is that he just a huge break in the all star weekend. He played a little in the game and the skills comp, but i mean he still had many days off.
    Considering he's been tired for ~2 months hypothetically, I don't think he would've completely recuperated.

Again, it's just a hypothesis by Just Is, but it does seem to make sense.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Yes. Should have used the sarc font there.
      There's a sarc font now?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        The thing i don't get is that he just a huge break in the all star weekend. He played a little in the game and the skills comp, but i mean he still had many days off.
        Prior to the Knicks game, Lowry has about 500 more played minutes than ANY other Raptor player.

And this is a guy who plays 100% at all times so that was a HARD 500 more minutes.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Yep. Reading the following makes you think this is bigger than coaching and more of an organizational mindset. Again, surprised this hasn't been a bigger point of emphasis given all the heat Casey has been taking.

Weltman can't exactly throw Casey under the bus here so he has to support him. Basically said the same stuff as Casey has been saying.

I wouldn't put much stock in it outside of:

-JV is a great team guy and a hard worker
          -JV is improving
          -JV is a major part of the future of the team

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
            There's a sarc font now?
            I use the size 1 font and trust people get it

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

What does that even mean Casey? Be specific!!!
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                it means they're gonna pound the rock harder.

Comment

Shotz we uzualy make
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Mo Shats!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      it means they're gonna pound the rock harder.
                      It makes sense! What would we do otherwise, run actual plays?
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        How dare you suggest something so preposterous? Banish him.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          We do run plays.
                          Play #1: Give it to Demar and blame other people for spacing.
                          Play #2: Give it to Demar and say he uzually makez thoze shotz
                          Play #3: Give it to Demar and tell him to spit on JV on the way by, miss a lay up, then whine for a foul while getting beat in transition
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Can I say this? We all should've known Casey was inconsistent. Look at his teams in Minny. I don't care if he won a ring as a assistant. He's the HC here.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Can I say this? We all should've known Casey was inconsistent. Look at his teams in Minny. I don't care if he won a ring as a assistant. He's the HC here.
                              you mean when he gave Mark freakin' Madsen extended minutes. (puke)

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Can I say this? We all should've known Casey was inconsistent. Look at his teams in Minny. I don't care if he won a ring as a assistant. He's the HC here.
                                Casey's that excellent Assistant Manager that you promote to Manager only to realize its too much for him to handle. I've seen it happen plenty of times in the business world. Some guys are just best suited to an assistant role.

Comment

Working...
                                X