#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    Agreed, but that doesn't in any way support the notion that the fan has a clue what they are talking about. Not to say they don't have a right to say anything they wish, but how much weight you can give to those opinions is a big question mark.
    This is absolutely false.

If you have been keeping up with this forum, you would see that the rationalist aka those who express their hate towards DC are AGES ahead in everything we say.
    There is probably 10+ examples.

So fans actually may be , and in the case of the raptors ARE speaking what's true.
    The adjustments of DC which usually come late as fuck are proof for that.

I think it's mostly because the problems with the raptors are extremely obvious, and so are the solutions.
    2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
      This is absolutely false.

If you have been keeping up with this forum, you would see that the rationalist aka those who express their hate towards DC are AGES ahead in everything we say.
      There is probably 10+ examples.

So fans actually may be , and in the case of the raptors ARE speaking what's true.
      The adjustments of DC which usually come late as fuck are proof for that.

I think it's mostly because the problems with the raptors are extremely obvious, and so are the solutions.
      We all know DC and his emissaries troll this forum for ideas. It is evidenced in the changes they have made. Clearly the overriding school of thoughts on this forum are light years ahead of the so called experts on the Toronto Raptors coaching staff.

The biggest example I expect to see of this in the next month is ball movement.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
        We all know DC and his emissaries troll this forum for ideas. It is evidenced in the changes they have made. Clearly the overriding school of thoughts on this forum are light years ahead of the so called experts on the Toronto Raptors coaching staff.

The biggest example I expect to see of this in the next month is ball movement.
        Some defense would be nice

Comment

• I'm still for firing Casey if we can get a reputable coach.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            I'm still for firing Casey if we can get a reputable coach.

If we hire this guy, you can bet the lovefest of Lowry and Demar (also Lou if he is retained) for their coach will stop immediately.

JV will probably flourish under Thib's.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

If we hire this guy, you can bet the lovefest of Lowry and Demar (also Lou if he is retained) for their coach will stop immediately.

JV will probably flourish under Thib's.
              JJ, Amir, and fields will average like 40 mins a game, dd will look like shit, lowry would look more or less the same, Jv would play marginally better, and gv would become the best back up pg in the league
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                JJ, Amir, and fields will average like 40 mins a game, dd will look like shit, lowry would look more or less the same, Jv would play marginally better, and gv would become the best back up pg in the league
                Butler is the only one playing anywhere near 40 on the Bulls. And he's playing just under 39. Otherwise there's NOBODY on Chicago playing over 35, and only 4 (Gasol, Rose, Noah, and Butler) play over 30 minutes per game.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  dd will look like shit, lowry would look more or less the same,
                  Guards always flourish with Thibs

Comment

• I really think that DC is the worst coach in the NBA. Yes he has most wins in Raptor history but his mental incompetence continues to baffle me. I really think with a proper coach we could be legit contenders in east.

Comment

• Any defence for DC based on Portland game????

Comment

• Please MU Fire Casey now!!!!!!

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                          Please MU Fire Casey now!!!!!!
                          meh, doesn't really matter. Rest of the season is pointless. As long as he gets fired before the next season starts.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Psrs1 going ham!

I'm right there with you!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If Thibs is going to go anywhere he is going to the Pelicans.

Do you think he wants to coach Lowry or Davis?

Also, he is a known coach with several flaws*. Wouldn't you want to try and find a more balanced head coach who is a bit younger and you can grow your team with him ala young Pop?

*Thibs is bad for not playing young players and if you want to grow through the draft (MU has stated such), Thibs is not your guy

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Psrs1 going ham!

I'm right there with you!
                                I have switched over to majority side. I think the Raptors won last year in spite of him. When you watch closely you realize how brutal he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X