#FireCasey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FromTheNorth wrote: View Post
    JJ is our secret weapon for the playoffs! Raptors want the 4th seed!
    At this rate we will be getting the fifth or sixth seed before this thing is finished.

Comment

• Oh just incase anybody hasn't seen it yet

The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        JJ has obviously been benched for playing defense.....

Or maybe shooting 60%?

Or dunking on players?
        Or leading the team in blocks?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          At this rate we will be getting the fifth or sixth seed before this thing is finished.
          Not fair you cut my post off, it was meant to be sarcastic ...

Comment

• Vintage casey tonight. Vintage casey. The sad part is, it doesn't even surprise me anymore.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
              Or leading the team in blocks?
              And defensive rating?

Comment

Not fair you cut my post off, it was meant to be sarcastic ...
                haha

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  And defensive rating?
                  Holy fuck, it's like JJ is our best option at SF... Unfortunately he doesn't ISO enough.

Comment

Oh just incase anybody hasn't seen it yet

Here's the thing though, some blame must go to Lou for this play. Everybody knows this move is coming yet he does it time and time again. With Lowry out, him and Derozan were responsible for execution down the stretch. So it was his decision to do the clearout. It's a vine that just shows the shot, but 20 seconds earlier... Amir offered to set up a screen and Lou declined it.
                    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• kopite91 wrote: View Post
                      Here's the thing though, some blame must go to Lou for this play. Everybody knows this move is coming yet he does it time and time again. With Lowry out, him and Derozan were responsible for execution down the stretch. So it was his decision to do the clearout. It's a vine that just shows the shot, but 20 seconds earlier... Amir offered to set up a screen and Lou declined it.
                      Its still mind boggling how Casey didn't call a time out to get a play and instead just let Lou dribble it and then shoot a far desperation 3 when there was still time on the clock.

Comment

Its still mind boggling how Casey didn't call a time out to get a play and instead just let Lou dribble it and then shoot a far desperation 3 when there was still time on the clock.
                        Correction - lots of time on the clock

Comment

Absolutely. Most of the blame will go to Casey and deservedly so, but Lou had a chance to get accept Amir's high-screen, go left and shoot with no hands in his face. It's funny how there are so many guys in this league (Harden for example) who are better shooting a 3 in someone's face than shooting an open look...
                          Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Oh just incase anybody hasn't seen it yet

Another thing you see from this is how much better Detroit boxes out. Raptors just let one guy stand under the rim ....

Comment

Another thing you see from this is how much better Detroit boxes out. Raptors just let one guy stand under the rim ....
                              And they all jump for the rebound at the same time rather than one guy box out and another guy grab the rebound .... Leads to a lot of lost plays

Comment

• I still can't seem to figure out why Casey has become such a shitty coach though...because we all know he wasn't always this bad. Last year (barring the playoffs), casey had a bunch of really good sets on offense going and his defense was top 10 but now it's likke he decided "ah fuck it. I wanna see the 6 burn".

Comment

Working...
                                X